Due to the Coronavirus, the Chamber office is closed and events are postponed until further notice. The staff are teleworking and we are available on email, via phone or on Zoom calls and are happy to help with anything you need! Contact Staff Here
Information for Businesses
- SBA Small Business Association: Guidance for Businesses and Employers to Plan and Respond to Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Click Here
- The U.S. Small Business Administration is offering designated states and territories low-interest federal disaster loans for working capital to small businesses suffering substantial economic injury as a result of the Coronavirus (COVID-19).
- Virginia is not yet on the list of eligible states, but the Governor has declared a state of emergency and Loudoun County declared a local emergency to help our small businesses become eligible. If you are a small business survey please complete this survey provided by the Virginia Department of Small Business and Supplier Diversity as soon as possible but before 5:00 p.m. Friday, March 27, 2020 to help with the State and Federal response and getting Virginia on the eligible areas list. In preparation of these announcements, please see the SBA Disaster Loan process.
- As more information is released, we will update this page accordingly.
- Virginia Chamber: COVID-19 Resource Center Website
- U.S. Chamber: Coronavirus Response Toolkit
- Facebook Small Business Grant Info, Click Here
Supporting Businesses During this Time
Already some of our members are experiencing financial hardships caused by this crisis, hardships that are being felt by their staff and vendors. The Chamber is working with our partners in the public and nonprofit sectors to address these very real hardships.
- Purchase gift cards, click here to see our full member business list
- Order take-out from restaurants that are open, restaurant winery/brewery list here
Help Those in Need in Loudoun
- Loudoun Hunger Relief: At this time Loudoun Hunger Relief has adequate food levels for the time being but is seeking monetary donations to purchase food for future needs during this time. Donate Money, Follow on Facebook for Future Updates
- Mobile Hope: Due to school closure, Mobile Hope is urgently seeking donations for their breakfast and lunch bags for students in need. For more information on where do drop-off food donations, Click Here. Follow Mobile Hope on Facebook for future updates.
- Dulles South Food Pantry: DSFP will be seeking support. Please Follow Dulles South Food Pantry on Facebook for updates.
- Tree of Life Ministry: TOL is in need of more meat, produce and dairy items to cover additional guests. Please consider donating financially or food. Follow Tree of Life on Facebook for updates.
- The Community Foundation for Loudoun and Northern Fauquier County: A Community Emergency Relief Fund has been created to accept and strategically disburse funding to address COVID-19 emergency response and relief efforts. Follow The Community Foundation for Loudoun and Northern Fauquier County on Facebook for future updates.
Get Answers to Medical Questions
- CDC Center for Disease Control: For all pandemic information, click here
- Loudoun County Health Department: For information on the County’s Pandemic Response Strategy and resources provided by the Loudoun County Health Department Click Here. To receive live updates text LCCOVID19 to 88877.
- Inova Loudoun Hospital: Inova has developed a new “Visitor Policy” to protect the health and safety of their patients. For more information on COVID-19 from INOVA Click Here. Follow INOVA Loudoun Hospital on Facebook for future updates.
- StoneSprings Hospital Center: Visitors are directed to the Main Lobby and ER Entrances only. Follow StoneSprings Hospital Center on Facebook for future updates.
Feel free to contact us with any questions you may have! Stay well. Main office #: 703-777-2176