The Loudoun Chamber of Commerce has long been dedicated to creating a world class economy and quality of life for everyone and every business in Loudoun County. To make that vision a reality, the Loudoun Chamber Foundation was created to benefit organizations that are supporting Loudoun’s neediest citizens, while establishing a legacy to serve our community for generations to come.
The Loudoun Chamber Foundation is a highly regarded source of philanthropic support for Loudoun-based nonprofit organizations that are supporting our community’s most vulnerable citizens. Since 2015, the Loudoun Chamber Foundation has received more than 327 applications for financial assistance; and has issued 60 grants totally $202,000 to serve 43 nonprofit organizations servicing Loudoun County’s residents and workers, while building a permanent endowment of $142,000 that will continue to grow and benefit Loudoun County for many generations to come.
In addition, the Loudoun Chamber Foundation supports theYoung Entrepreneurs Academy (YEA) annually, raising $60,000 for this outstanding program.
Our goal is to double the level of grant funding and the permanent endowment over the next four years. Your generous support will help that goal become a reality and help improve the lives of thousands of your fellow Loudoun residents, workers, and families.
The grant application process will open in the Fall. 2023 Press Release
2023 Grant Recipients
The organizations receiving Loudoun Chamber Foundation grants this year are:
- American Red Cross National Capital Region – Loudoun and Prince William – Serving the Loudoun and greater Prince William County communities through disaster response, blood collection, serving military families and providing lifesaving CPR training.
- A Place To Be – Working everyday to help people face, navigate, and overcome life’s challenges using clinically based practices of music therapy.
- Equality Loudoun – Equality Loudoun is committed to fighting until we are all truly equal.
- Legacy Farms – Our mission is to offer apprenticeship-style learning and job opportunities in a neurodiverse community of individuals preparing for college, learning a trade, or seeking internships to further their education.
- Loudoun Cares – Connecting those who serve with those in need to build a stronger community.
- Loudoun Free Clinic – Our mission is to support healthcare services for Loudoun County residents who, as a result of economic or other barriers, would otherwise do without.
- Loudoun Serenity House – Loudoun Serenity House’s mission is to provide safe, supportive and affordable residential services to men and women striving for their best life, a substance free life, free from dependency on alcohol and drugs.
- Loudoun Youth, Inc – Loudoun Youth was established to coordinate community resources to assist in the development of youth programs and to create leadership opportunities for young people.
- Morven Park – Morven Park, located on 1000 acres in Leesburg, Virginia, is a historic site, with three museums, an equestrian center, and athletic field complex.
- Ryan Bartel Foundation –Ryan Bartel Foundation provides upstream programs to prevent youth suicide and empower families with acceptance, connection, resliency and hope.
- Tree of Life Ministries – Our purpose is to reach out to the poor and needy in our community with the love of Jesus Christ.
The Loudoun Chamber’s charitable giving is prioritized based on our strategic objectives and mission. In particular, the Chamber will focus on these areas, in order of priority:
- Economic Development and Entrepreneurship – The Loudoun County Chamber of Commerce believes strongly in the value of creating economic opportunity in our community as the most essential element of a world class quality of life.
- Education and Workforce Development – The quality of our workforce and K-20 education systems that prepare our future workforce are essential components of Loudoun County’s world class quality of life.
- Public Safety –The Loudoun County Chamber has a decades-long tradition of supporting our emergency first responders and their families, particularly those that have suffered injuries or death while in performance of their sworn duties.
- Healthy Community – The health of the Loudoun economy and its quality of life is inextricably linked to the health and wellness of its citizens and the financial stability of the organizations that serve our citizens’ health and well-being.
The Loudoun Chamber Foundation is a fund within the Community Foundation for Loudoun and Northern Fauquier Counties (Address – P. O. Box 342, Leesburg, VA 20178; Federal ID Number- 54-1950727).
Thank you so much for supporting the OAR mission and understanding the importance of our work. The resources provided by the Chamber will help to make sure that Loudoun community members involved with the criminal justice system can establish successful crime-free lives. Please know that we are proud to be a member of the Loudoun Chamber. You all have extended a sincere welcome to us and many of the chamber events have been great opportunities for us to share our mission, build partnerships, and meet community partners.
– Brandon Cosby, OAR
I want to thank all of the Chamber staff for the wonderful work of the Loudoun Chamber. The nonprofit community is so supported by the this organization through grants, education, networking, and much more. This type of support is unique and we are so blessed to be here in Loudoun with our great Chamber.
– Therese Cashen, Loudoun Habitat for Humanity