The Loudoun Chamber of Commerce has long been dedicated to creating a world class economy and quality of life for everyone and every business in Loudoun County. To make that vision a reality, the Loudoun Chamber Foundation was created to benefit organizations that are supporting Loudoun’s neediest citizens, while establishing a legacy to serve our community for generations to come.
Since early 2015, the Loudoun Chamber Foundation has donated $170,000 in grants to serve 48 nonprofit organizations serving Loudoun County’s residents and workers, while building a permanent endowment of $160,000 that will continue to grow and benefit Loudoun County for many generations to come.
Our goal is to double the level of grant funding and the permanent endowment over the next four years. Your generous support will help that goal become a reality and help improve the lives of thousands of your fellow Loudoun residents, workers, and families.
The Loudoun Chamber Foundation Grant Applications are now closed.
2022 Grant Recipients
The organizations receiving Loudoun Chamber Foundation grants this year are:
- A Farm Less Ordinary – A Farm Less Ordinary provides employment and a welcoming community to people with developmental and intellectual disabilities.
- Crossroads Jobs – Crossroads Jobs provides individually focused employment services to Loudoun area residents who are unemployed or underemployed.
- ECHO – ECHO is a nonprofit that offers lifelong support for adults with disabilities.
- Loudoun Abused Women’s Shelter – The Loudoun Abused Women’s Shelter provides free, confidential services to adults and children who are victims of domestic violence, sexual assault, and child abuse.
- Loudoun Education Foundation – Loudoun Education Foundation engages the community to invest in critical and innovative programs that foster academic success and well-being of students and teachers.
- Loudoun Habitat For Humanity – Seeking to put God’s love into action, Habitat for Humanity brings people together to build homes, communities and hope.
- Loudoun Literacy Council – Loudoun Literacy Council believes that literacy remains essential to achieving community-wide aspirations of developing young learners, strengthening families, enabling parents to participate in the education of their children, and ensuring access to opportunities for economic advancement.
- Veterans Moving Forward – Veterans Moving Forward provides service dogs and canine therapy services to veterans with physical and/or mental health challenges, at no cost to the veteran.
The Loudoun Chamber’s charitable giving is prioritized based on our strategic objectives and mission. In particular, the Chamber will focus on these areas, in order of priority:
- Economic Development and Entrepreneurship – The Loudoun County Chamber of Commerce believes strongly in the value of creating economic opportunity in our community as the most essential element of a world class quality of life.
- Education and Workforce Development – The quality of our workforce and K-20 education systems that prepare our future workforce are essential components of Loudoun County’s world class quality of life.
- Public Safety –The Loudoun County Chamber has a decades-long tradition of supporting our emergency first responders and their families, particularly those that have suffered injuries or death while in performance of their sworn duties.
- Healthy Community – The health of the Loudoun economy and its quality of life is inextricably linked to the health and wellness of its citizens and the financial stability of the organizations that serve our citizens’ health and well-being.
The Loudoun Chamber Foundation is a fund within the Community Foundation for Loudoun and Northern Fauquier Counties (Address – P. O. Box 342, Leesburg, VA 20178; Federal ID Number- 54-1950727).
Thank you so much for supporting the OAR mission and understanding the importance of our work. The resources provided by the Chamber will help to make sure that Loudoun community members involved with the criminal justice system can establish successful crime-free lives. Please know that we are proud to be a member of the Loudoun Chamber. You all have extended a sincere welcome to us and many of the chamber events have been great opportunities for us to share our mission, build partnerships, and meet community partners.
– Brandon Cosby, OAR
I want to thank all of the Chamber staff for the wonderful work of the Loudoun Chamber. The nonprofit community is so supported by the this organization through grants, education, networking, and much more. This type of support is unique and we are so blessed to be here in Loudoun with our great Chamber.
– Therese Cashen, Loudoun Habitat for Humanity