The Loudoun Chamber is dedicated to creating a world class quality of life for everyone here in Loudoun County. To make that vision a reality, we created the Loudoun Chamber Foundation to conduct philanthropic and community building activities. 2021 Press Release
2021 Grant Recipients
The organizations receiving 2021 Loudoun Chamber Foundation grants are:
- Windy Hill Foundation, Inc. – For 38 years, the Windy Hill Foundation provides safe, decent, and affordable housing to low- and lower- income families and the elderly in Loudoun and Fauquier Counties and encourages self-improvement and self-sufficiency among our residents.
- Tree of Life Ministries –Tree of Life Ministries’ mission is to reach the poor and needy in our community with the love of Jesus Christ, by providing Food, Life Skills, Shelter, Healthcare and Relief, in a multitude of different ways.
- The Arc of Loudoun – The Arc of Loudoun serves children and adults with disabilities from Loudoun County and across the DC region, as well as their families, caretakers and the professionals who work to help them achieve their greatest potential.
- Morven Park Inc. – Morven Park Inc. is dedicated to supporting education and civics programs, recreation and equestrian activities, and historic preservation and education at Morven Park, one of Loudoun’s most treasured historic assets.
- Loudoun Serenity House – Loudoun Serenity House is to Loudoun County’s first and only sober living house addressing the need for a structured living community to help women through this most challenging time in their early recovery.
The Loudoun Chamber’s charitable giving is prioritized based on our strategic objectives and mission. In particular, the Chamber will focus on these areas, in order of priority:
- Economic Development and Entrepreneurship – The Loudoun County Chamber of Commerce believes strongly in the value of creating economic opportunity in our community as the most essential element of a world class quality of life.
- Education and Workforce Development – The quality of our workforce and K-20 education systems that prepare our future workforce are essential components of Loudoun County’s world class quality of life.
- Public Safety –The Loudoun County Chamber has a decades-long tradition of supporting our emergency first responders and their families, particularly those that have suffered injuries or death while in performance of their sworn duties.
- Healthy Community – The health of the Loudoun economy and its quality of life is inextricably linked to the health and wellness of its citizens and the financial stability of the organizations that serve our citizens’ health and well-being.
The Loudoun Chamber Foundation is a fund within the Community Foundation for Loudoun and Northern Fauquier Counties (Address – P. O. Box 342, Leesburg, VA 20178; Federal ID Number- 54-1950727).
Thank you so much for supporting the OAR mission and understanding the importance of our work. The resources provided by the Chamber will help to make sure that Loudoun community members involved with the criminal justice system can establish successful crime-free lives. Please know that we are proud to be a member of the Loudoun Chamber. You all have extended a sincere welcome to us and many of the chamber events have been great opportunities for us to share our mission, build partnerships, and meet community partners.
– Brandon Cosby, OAR
I want to thank all of the Chamber staff for the wonderful work of the Loudoun Chamber. The nonprofit community is so supported by the this organization through grants, education, networking, and much more. This type of support is unique and we are so blessed to be here in Loudoun with our great Chamber.
– Therese Cashen, Loudoun Habitat for Humanity