Thank you to AJ Jaghori, co-owner of Solebrity, Inc., and congratulations on being a finalist!
1. What would it mean to you and your company to win a Small Business Award?
It would be an honor to be recognized by our county’s chamber of commerce. Solebrity is up for a few awards this year, but this one resonates the most because we’ve had the distinct privilege of meeting and getting to know many members of Loudoun County.
2. What business person has influenced you the most?
Peter Thiel. His teachings are second-to-none, a lucid and profound articulation of capitalism and success in the 21st century economy. Peter is one of the most brilliant tech minds in Silicon Valley.
3. If you weren’t running your own business, what would you be doing?
Exploring the world with my best friend and 7-year old son, Noah.
4. What book are you reading right now?
None. Unfortunately, running a startup doesn’t allow for much leisure time. That being said, I am typically up at 4 am every day answering emails and reading articles for about 2 hours before the rest of the team comes online.
5. What is your favorite app?
The Solebrity app. Great visual design meets awesome UX – beautiful, innovative, emotional, and appealing.
6. If you had a full 24 hours off, and your family was out of town, what would you do?
Brush up on coding (likely the Go Programming language). I’m still a developer at heart but rarely get the opportunity to write code.
7. What is the smallest thing that has had the largest impact on your business?
Making sure every person, from interns to CEO lives by the Solebrity manifesto (see below).
Register for the Small Business Awards, here