Thank you to Kim & Michael Oaks, owners of Re-Love It Consignment Shoppe for answering a few questions with us. Congratulations on being a Finalist for Small Business of the Year!
Re-Love It Consignment Shoppe – Kim & Michael Oaks
Finalist for Small Business of the Year
1. What would it mean to you and your company to win a Small Business Award?
To be appreciated for the things we do, that just simply come from our hearts. We do what we do for our love of Purcellville.
2. What business person had influenced you the most?
Lee Iacocca and Steven Covey
3. If you weren’t running your own business, what would you be doing?
Raising money for a charity.
4. What book are you reading right now?
Kim – Janet Evanovich, Diane Mott-Davidson and Retail Details; Michael – “The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up”
5. What is your favorite app?
Savvy Shopper, Yard Sale, eBay
6. If you had a full 24 hours off, and your family was out of town, what would you do?
Kim – Spend in the mountains discovering other small towns; Michael – Catching up on sleep and watching baseball!
7. What is the smallest thing that has had the largest impact on your business?
Our smile and warm welcoming environment.
(Photo credit: Galen Photography, galenphoto.com) Kim & Michael Oaks won Retailer of the Year at the 2015 Small Business Awards, making them eligible for the 2016 Small Business of the Year Award.
Check out Re-Love It Consignment Shoppe’s website here, or visit their retail location in Purcellville.