Community Leadership Award Honorees Announced at Loudoun Chamber’s 55th Annual Meeting & Community Leadership Awards Gala
Lansdowne, Virginia – The Loudoun Chamber announced its 2023 Community Leadership Awards honorees on Friday, January 20, 2023, at the Chamber’s 55th Annual Meeting, held at the National Conference Center in Lansdowne.
Now in its 10th year, the Loudoun Community Leadership Awards honor businesses and community leaders that have demonstrated exemplary leadership and generosity to serve the needs of those who live, work and serve in Loudoun County. The awards were presented at the Chamber’s 55th Annual Meeting.
“Loudoun is blessed with so many leaders who give generously of their time, energy and resources to make this our nation’s finest community to grow a business, pursue your passion and raise a family. The Chamber is proud to honor these outstanding leaders, and to thank them for the generosity, commitment and sacrifice they have given to strengthen our community,” said President & CEO Tony Howard.
The five winners and 20 finalists were chosen from five categories: Large and Small Businesses, Nonprofit Executive, Executive Leader and Young Professional. These impressive executives and businesses were chosen by a panel of Loudoun’s top business and nonprofit leaders.
The winners of the 2023 Community Leadership Awards have the opportunity to select one nonprofit organization that will be the beneficiary of a $1,000 grant, courtesy of the Community Foundation of Loudoun and Northern Fauquier Counties.
Executive Leader Award category:
- Peggy Musgrave – Fortessa Tableware Solutions
- Edward Puccio – Inova Loudoun Hospital – WINNER
- David Johnson – National Sports Medicine Institute (NSMI)
- Bruce Rahmani – Falcon Heating & Air Conditioning
Young Professionals category:
- Erin Lombardi – E.L. Strategic, LLC
- Monti Mercer – HHMI Janelia Research Campus – WINNER
- Katie Schneider – The Marketing Management Group (TMMG)
- Catie Dugan Vargas – USTA Mid-Atlantic Section, Inc.
Nonprofit Executive category:
- Samantha L. Clarke – LAWS Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault Services
- Paul Donohue, Jr. – ECHO Every Citizen Has Opportunities
- Melissa Hinton – Loudoun Serenity House
- Danielle Nadler – Loudoun Education Foundation – WINNER
Small Business (less than 100 employees) category:
- Capitol Productions Television
- Climatic Heating and Cooling
- Good Works, LP
- Road Runner Wrecker Service, Inc. – WINNER
Large Business (100 employees or more) category:
- BCT-The Community’s Bank
- HHMI Janelia Research Campus – WINNER
- Sandy Spring Bank
Thank you to the 2023 Sponsors of the Annual Meeting & Community Leadership Awards. Signature Sponsor, Inova Loudoun Hospital; Platinum Sponsors, Backflow Technology, BCT-The Community’s Bank, Northwest Federal Credit Union, Toth Financial; Community Leadership Awards Grant Sponsor, Community Foundation for Loudoun & Northern Fauquier Counties; Dessert Sponsor, Road Runner Wrecker Service, Inc.; Gold Sponsors, Amazing Outdoors LLC, Bank of Clarke County, Falcon Heating & Air Conditioning, Fortessa Tableware & Sterling Restaurant Supply, M&T Bank, Modern Mechanical, The National Conference Center, You’ve Got Maids of Northern VA; Business Partner, Economic Development Authority of Loudoun County, Virginia; Community Partner, Loudoun County Department of Economic Development; Photography by Alex Mangione.
For more information about the awards and to view the Loudoun Chamber’s event calendar, please visit our website, www.LoudounChamber.org.
# # #