Announcing the 28 Finalists for the 28th Annual Loudoun Small Business Awards
The 28th Annual Loudoun Small Business Awards gala will be held on Friday, November 4, 2022, at Westfields Marriott in Chantilly.
“I am so proud to congratulate our 24 finalists for the 28th Annual Loudoun Small Business Awards. These finalists represent the special qualities that so many Loudoun small businesses and entrepreneurs possess: tenacity, vision, a strong work ethic, and an unrelenting faith in themselves, and in Loudoun. We look forward to celebrating them, and all the Loudoun small businesses they represent, on November 4th,” said Loudoun Chamber President & CEO Tony Howard.
The 2022 finalists were chosen by several blue-ribbon committees of Loudoun’s top business leaders and industry experts, who all carefully reviewed the nearly 100 applications for Loudoun’s most prestigious honor.
Our 2022 People’s Choice Award will be announced at the big event as well, Sponsored by BCT-The Community’s Bank.
Loudoun 2022 Exceptional Entrepreneur of the Year, Sponsored by Atlantic Union Bank
- Greg Armfield, TextP2P
- Jaclyn O’Brien Gardner, FreshEye Innovative Solutions
- Tina Johnson, CEO Consulting Group LLC
- Reneé Ventrice, Cork and Keg Tours
Superior Service Business of the Year Finalists, Sponsored by House Cleaning Heroes
- CEO Consulting Group, LLC
- Dulles South Chantilly Automotive
- Toth Financial Advisory Corporation
- You’ve Got Maids of Northern Virginia
Destination Business of the Year Finalists, Sponsored by Bank of Clarke County
- EatLoCo LLC
- Escape Room LoCo
- Morven Park
- Stone Gables Bed & Breakfast
Health & Wellness Business of the Year Finalists, Sponsored by Old Dominion National Bank
- Athari BioSciences, Inc.
- Dulles Life Smiles
- Insight Into Action Therapy
- The Dental Company of Leesburg
Virtual Business of the Year Finalists, Sponsored by Backflow Technology
- ARM Consulting, LLC
- BB Insurance, LLC
- FreshEye Innovative Solutions
- Lifecycle Sherlock
Nonprofit Organization of the Year Finalists, Sponsored by the Claude Moore Charitable Foundation
- Legacy Farms
- Loudoun Wildlife Conservancy
- PASTA (Peers and Students Taking Action)
Main Street Business of the Year Finalists, Sponsored by MainStreet Bank
- G.A.M (Graphics and Marketing)
- SpeedPro Northern Virginia
- The Difference Baker
- Watermark Woods – Native Plants
View information about tickets, the big event, and more: www.LoudounChamber.org/SBA