Annual Meeting & Community Leadership Awards
The Annual Meeting & Community Leadership Awards is a time honored tradition, where Loudoun’s business community gathers to honor our outgoing Chair of our Board of Directors and welcome in the new leader of Loudoun’s premier business organization. The top honorees at the Community Leadership Awards’ five categories will be able to grant $1,000 to the one nonprofit of their choice, thanks to the generosity of the Community Foundation for Loudoun and Northern Fauquier Counties. View Photos From Last Year’s Event
Three Available, Investment of $3,000
- Opportunity to announce the Community Leadership Award finalists, in your chosen category, in a Facebook Live video prior to the event.
- Opportunity to make three minutes of remarks, during the online event.
- Opportunity to announce the winner of the 2020 Community Leadership Awards in your chosen category during the online event.
- Opportunity to do a three- minute video interview to promote the event and your business.
- Company name featured in post-event email sent to all attendees with photos and announcements from the ceremony.
- Logo recognition on all marketing materials, keepsake program, and multi-media event display.
Exclusive, One Available, Investment of $3,000
- Your logo featured in the live broadcast of the event, i.e. “Brought to you by xxx”
- Opportunity to be featured in a video promotion for the event
- Company logo featured in post-event email sent to all attendees with photos and announcements from the ceremony.
- Logo recognition on all marketing materials, keepsake program, and multi-media event display
Investment of $1,200
- Company name on all marketing materials