Local + Chamber Member PPE Resources
The Loudoun Chamber of Commerce is committed to helping our members protect their business or nonprofit, their employees and their customers throughout the COVID-109 pandemic. One of the ways we are doing that is by providing you this list of local, trusted sources for the Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) that your business will need to re-open and remain open, safely and within the law.
Do you have or know of a Loudoun-based resource of PPE that we can include on this list? Email us here.
- Guernsey Inc. has created a PPE page just for Loudoun Chamber members, with special pricing and resources for Chamber members only.
- al-Shields has created the Giving Back program for Loudoun Chamber members, offering 15% off discounts on the most essential PPE. Just use the Discount Code SDAL15.
- The Compounding Center offers all of the most essential PPE with convenient pick-up options. For businesses or large quantities purchases, please contact directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 703-779-3301 for a quantity discount.
- HealtheVR was created by a Loudoun doctor to provide PPE to local businesses at competitive prices.
- CLEANEResources is a Loudoun-based SWaM-certfied woman veteran-owned business selling medical PPE.
Major Retailers and Loudoun Chamber members with PPE solutions:
Important Notes for Businesses
- Webinar Recording: New DOLI Emergency Regulation and Its Impact on Virginia Businesses
- Blog post with more information on DOLI Emergency Regulations and how they will affect your business here.
- View the Occupational Safety and Health Association (OSHA) Resource Page for information on ensuring that your workplace is prepared to bring back your employees.
- Stay tuned to our COVID-19 Community Resource Page for up-to-date information on business resources to be sure you protect your employees, customers and your business during this time.