Awards Honor Businesses, Leaders for Their Commitment to Loudoun’s Community
Lansdowne, VA – The Loudoun Chamber today announced the 2023 Loudoun Community Leadership Awards finalists. These Awards honor businesses and community leaders that have demonstrated exemplary leadership and commitment to support the strength and vitality of the Loudoun community.
Now in its 10th year, the Loudoun Community Leadership Awards will be presented at the Chamber’s 55th Annual Meeting on January 20, 2023, at The National Conference Center in Lansdowne. Event details can be found here.
“Loudoun County is truly blessed to have so many strong community leaders who are committed to serving Loudoun with generosity, hard work and sacrifice to support all who live, work and play in Loudoun. The Loudoun Chamber is proud to honor these outstanding Community Leaders, who serve as valuable examples for what it means to serve others,” said Chamber President & CEO Tony Howard.
The finalists for these awards were chosen in five categories, covering Large and Small Business, Nonprofit Executive, Executive Leader and Young Professional Leader. These finalists are chosen by blue ribbon panels of Loudoun’s top business and nonprofit leaders.
The 2023 Community Leadership Award winners in each category will have the opportunity to select one nonprofit organization to receive a $1,000 grant, thanks to the generosity of the Community Foundation of Loudoun and Northern Fauquier Counties.
The 2023 Community Leadership Award Finalists are:
Executive Leader Award category:
- Peggy Musgrave – Fortessa Tableware Solutions
- Dr. Edward Puccio – Inova Loudoun Hospital
- Dr. David Johnson – National Sports Medicine Institute (NSMI)
- Bruce Rahmani – Falcon Heating & Air Conditioning
Nonprofit Executive category:
- Samantha L. Clarke – LAWS Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault Services
- Paul Donohue, Jr. – ECHO Every Citizen Has Opportunities
- Melissa Hinton – Loudoun Serenity House
- Danielle Nadler – Loudoun Education Foundation
Young Professionals category:
- Erin Lombardi – E.L. Strategic, LLC
- Monti Mercer – HHMI Janelia Research Campus
- Katie Schneider – The Marketing Management Group (TMMG)
- Catie Dugan Vargas – USTA Mid-Atlantic Section, Inc.
Large Business (100 employees or more) category:
- BCT-The Community’s Bank
- HHMI Janelia Research Campus
- Sandy Spring Bank
Small Business (less than 100 employees) category:
- Capitol Productions Television
- Climatic Heating and Cooling
- Good Works, LP
- Road Runner Wrecker Service, Inc.
The 2023 Annual Meeting and Community Leadership Award Sponsors are: Signature Sponsor, Inova Loudoun Hospital; Platinum Sponsors, BCT The Community’s Bank, Toth Financial Advisory Corporation, Backflow Technology; Gold Sponsors, Falcon Heating & Air Conditioning, Fortessa Tableware & Sterling Restaurant Supply, Modern Mechanical, You’ve Got Maids of Northern VA; Grant Sponsor, Community Foundation for Loudoun & Northern Fauquier Counties; Business Partner, Economic Development Authority of Loudoun County Virginia; Community Partner, Loudoun County Department of Economic Development.
For more information, or to purchase sponsorships or tickets, visit www.LoudounChamber.org.
# # #