There is a high demand in Loudoun and around the nation for skilled workers to fill high paying jobs that don’t always require a traditional four-year college degree. From health care to data center operations, the traditional trades to network engineers, there are a number of job openings in lucrative careers that don’t require students to spend several years at college.
At this year’s State of Innovation in Education, the Loudoun Chamber will spotlight how Northern Virginia Community College is adopting innovative programs to help students identify and train for these high paying careers. Followed by Dr. Eric Williams, Superintendent of Loudoun County Public Schools, who will share with the business community how our award-winning school system, which is dedicated to empowering all students to make meaningful contributions to the world, is addressing these needs and what we can do as a business community to support students who choose to pursue careers that don’t require the traditional college degree.
- Dr. Eric Williams, Superintendent of Loudoun County Public Schools
- Steven Partridge, Vice President of Strategic Partnerships and Workforce Education at Northern Virginia Community College
Signature Series Sponsor
- Atlantic Union Bank
- Community Foundation for Loudoun and Northern Fauquier Counties
- Dominion Energy
- Falcon Heating & Air Conditioning
- Janelia Research Campus
- M & T Bank
- MainStreet Bank
- The George Washington University Science & Technology Campus
- Walsh, Colucci, Lubeley & Walsh, PC
- Loudoun County Department of Economic Development
- Economic Development Authority of Loudoun County Virginia
ADVOCATE SPONSORS $5,500
- Year long logo recognition on all marketing materials
- Reserved table of 10 at six PolicyMaker Series events of your choice
- Four tickets to Annual Legislative Reception
ENTERPRISE SPONSORS $3,500
- Year long name recognition on all marketing materials
- Name recognition in Public Policy Agenda
- Reserved table of 10 at four PolicyMaker Series events of your choice
- Two tickets to Annual Legislative Reception
SPOTLIGHT SPONSOR $2,000 SOLD
- Opportunity to introduce the speaker and discuss your business
- Logo recognition on all marketing materials
- Opportunity to distribute marketing materials to each attendee
- Reserved table for 10 at each event
- Four tickets to Annual Legislative Reception
RESERVED TABLE $650
- Reserved table of 10 in a premium location
*All sponsorship commitments are final. All tickets and table sales are final within 72 hours of the event. No refunds or credits will be issued.
In January of 2020, we will celebrate the leadership of our 2019 Chair of the Board, Lisa Kimball (The Arc of Loudoun), and welcome in our new Chair for 2020, Stacey Metcalfe (Inova Loudoun Hospital) and honor the Community Leadership Awards finalists and winners.
Annual Real Estate Event
While Loudoun outperforms other Virginia counties on most economic measures, we still face many challenges to our future prosperity. Whether it’s our investment in Metro, a housing affordability crisis or attracting a millennial workforce, Loudoun’s challenges demand effective solutions.
On Monday, August 19, 2019, we hosted our 37th Annual Golf Classic event at the award-winning Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf course, The Club at Creighton Farms. This course is one of the finest on the Eastern Seaboard — is nothing short of spectacular. This event has been Loudoun County’s Premier business golf tournament for three decades.
The Loudoun Chamber Golf Tour is back for Round 8! This casual, networking tournament pairs you and a partner against a field of over 30 two-man teams in a progressive four month tournament. Designed with the busy professional in mind, each event consists of a 9 hole round after work, followed by a short networking reception to get you home in time to put the kids to bed. The team with the lowest cumulative score after four events is the 2019 Loudoun Chamber Golf Tour Champion.
Small Business Awards
Join us on November 8, 2019 for the Loudoun Small Business Awards, for our 25th Anniversary of these prestigious honors celebrating the best small businesses, entrepreneurs and nonprofit organizations in our Loudoun community. Winners will be announced in front of a live audience of more than 400 of Loudoun’s top business and community leaders.
Superhero 5k & Kids Fun Run
As a Signature Chamber event, the Superhero 5k Run and Kids Fun Run offers companies a great way to show Loudoun County their commitment to healthy living for your employees and our community.
The Loudoun Chamber will honor local heroes, from Public Safety personnel to ordinary citizens, for their courageous, often lifesaving actions in 2018 at the 34th Annual Valor Awards ceremony on Friday, April 12th at The National Conference Center. The entire Loudoun County business community is invited to attend these Annual Valor Awards to help honor these dedicated public servants for their selfless acts of heroism and commitment to protecting our families, our neighbors and our community!