POSTPONED: In response to the coronavirus global pandemic facing Loudoun County and the region, we will be postponing this event until a later date. We will be monitoring all future events and will keep our members updated as decisions are made. Full press release here
Questions? Please feel free to call, 703-777-2176
Loudoun County’s housing crisis represents just a piece of the larger crisis that is facing the entire DC/Metro region. Our businesses rely on multiple jurisdictions to provide housing that is affordable for all employees. Regional organizations, such as the Council of Governments, have determined the full scope of the issue. Now is the time for our leadership to work in cooperation to bring a dramatic change to our region.
Join us for a full briefing on the Council of Governments’ 2019 Report: The Future of Housing in the Greater Washington; a look inside how a neighboring jurisdiction, Fairfax County, has developed and implemented their own Housing Strategy; and finally how a private developer is able to work in collaboration with these strategies to impact the affordable housing units in our community.
- Paul DesJardin – Director, Community Planning Services, Metropolitan Washington Council of Governments
- Thomas E. Fleetwood – Director, Fairfax County Department of Housing and Community Development
- Stephen P. Wilson – President-Principal, SCG Development
Signature Series Sponsor
- Atlantic Union Bank
- Community Foundation for Loudoun and Northern Fauquier Counties
- Dominion Energy
- Janelia Research Campus
- Sandy Spring Bank
- Economic Development Authority of Loudoun County Virginia
- Loudoun County Department of Economic Development
ADVOCATE SPONSORS | $5,500
- Year long logo recognition on all marketing materials
- Reserved table of 10 at sADVOCATE SPONSORS
Premium | Investment of $5,500
• Logo recognition on all marketing
• Reserved table of 10 at all PolicyMaker Series events (80 tickets)
• Four tickets to Annual Legislative Reception
ENTERPRISE SPONSORS | $3,500
- Name recognition on all marketing
- Reserved table of 10 at four PolicyMaker Series events of your choice (40 tickets)
- Two tickets to Annual Legislative Reception
SPOTLIGHT SPONSORS | Exclusive | $2,000
- Logo recognition on all marketing
- Opportunity to introduce the speaker and discuss your business at this event
- Reserved table for 10 at each event
- Four tickets to Annual Legislative Reception
RESERVED TABLE | $700
- Reserved table of 10 in a premium locationix PolicyMaker Series events of your choice
- Four tickets to Annual Legislative Reception
*All sponsorship commitments are final. All tickets and table sales are final within 72 hours of the event. No refunds or credits will be issued.
Annual Meeting & Community Leadership Awards
The Loudoun Chamber celebrated it’s Annual Meeting & Community Leadership Awards on March 3, 2022. We honored top business and community leaders and celebrated the success of the Chamber’s 2021 Board of Directors Chair, Stacey Metcalfe, Morven Park, and welcome in our 2022 Board.
The 2022 Community Leadership Award winners in each category will have the opportunity to select one nonprofit organization to receive a $1,000 grant, thanks to the generosity of the Community Foundation of Loudoun and Northern Fauquier Counties.
The 40th Annual Chamber Classic has been Loudoun County’s premier business golf tournament for nearly four decades. Held at The Club at Creighton Farms, the Chamber Classic offers our sponsors tremendous marketing exposure, and an incomparable day of golf on this Jack Nicklaus designed course. If your company’s target market includes senior level executives and business owners who have a passion for the game of golf, we invite you to consider an Annual Chamber Classic sponsorship.
Small Business Awards
For 28 years, the Loudoun Small Business Awards have been the most prestigious honors celebrating the best small businesses, entrepreneurs and nonprofit organizations in our Loudoun community. We hope you will join us to congratulate finalists and winners in 9 categories, including the top prize, at the 2022 Small Business of the Year. Winners are announced in front of a live audience of Loudoun’s top business and community leaders. This event will take place on Friday, November 4th at the Westfields Marriott Washington Dulles. View Photos / View 2021 Finalists & Winners
On April 25th, 2022, the Loudoun Chamber honored our community’s real life heroes, including several truly heroic citizens, for their courageous, often lifesaving actions at the 37th Annual Loudoun County Valor Awards at Lansdowne Resort. Stay tuned for the 2023 event date!