POSTPONED: In response to the coronavirus global pandemic facing Loudoun County and the region, we will be postponing this event until a later date. We will be monitoring all future events and will keep our members updated as decisions are made. Full press release here
Questions? Please feel free to call, 703-777-2176
Loudoun County’s housing crisis represents just a piece of the larger crisis that is facing the entire DC/Metro region. Our businesses rely on multiple jurisdictions to provide housing that is affordable for all employees. Regional organizations, such as the Council of Governments, have determined the full scope of the issue. Now is the time for our leadership to work in cooperation to bring a dramatic change to our region.
Join us for a full briefing on the Council of Governments’ 2019 Report: The Future of Housing in the Greater Washington; a look inside how a neighboring jurisdiction, Fairfax County, has developed and implemented their own Housing Strategy; and finally how a private developer is able to work in collaboration with these strategies to impact the affordable housing units in our community.
- Paul DesJardin – Director, Community Planning Services, Metropolitan Washington Council of Governments
- Thomas E. Fleetwood – Director, Fairfax County Department of Housing and Community Development
- Stephen P. Wilson – President-Principal, SCG Development
Signature Series Sponsor
- Atlantic Union Bank
- Community Foundation for Loudoun and Northern Fauquier Counties
- Dominion Energy
- Janelia Research Campus
- Sandy Spring Bank
- The George Washington University Science & Technology Campus
- Economic Development Authority of Loudoun County Virginia
- Loudoun County Department of Economic Development
ADVOCATE SPONSORS | $5,500
- Year long logo recognition on all marketing materials
- Reserved table of 10 at sADVOCATE SPONSORS
Premium | Investment of $5,500
• Logo recognition on all marketing
• Reserved table of 10 at all PolicyMaker Series events (80 tickets)
• Four tickets to Annual Legislative Reception
ENTERPRISE SPONSORS | $3,500
- Name recognition on all marketing
- Reserved table of 10 at four PolicyMaker Series events of your choice (40 tickets)
- Two tickets to Annual Legislative Reception
SPOTLIGHT SPONSORS | Exclusive | $2,000
- Logo recognition on all marketing
- Opportunity to introduce the speaker and discuss your business at this event
- Reserved table for 10 at each event
- Four tickets to Annual Legislative Reception
RESERVED TABLE | $700
- Reserved table of 10 in a premium locationix PolicyMaker Series events of your choice
- Four tickets to Annual Legislative Reception
*All sponsorship commitments are final. All tickets and table sales are final within 72 hours of the event. No refunds or credits will be issued.
Annual Meeting & Community Leadership Awards
The Loudoun Chamber celebrated it’s Annual Meeting & Community Leadership Awards on January 24th. We honored top business and community leaders and celebrated the success of the Chamber’s 2019 Board of Directors Chair, Lisa Kimball of The Arc of Loudoun, and welcomed in our 2020 Board Chair, Stacey Metcalfe of Inova Loudoun Hospital.
For more information about the awards and to view the full press release click here
Annual Real Estate Event
Stay tuned for 2020 event information this Fall! This event provides access to experts in the housing industry nationwide and locally. While Loudoun outperforms other Virginia counties on most economic measures, we still face many challenges to our future prosperity. Whether it’s our investment in Metro, a housing affordability crisis or attracting a millennial workforce, Loudoun’s challenges demand effective solutions.
On August 17th we will hold our 38th Annual Loudoun Chamber Golf Classic at the award-winning Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf course, The Club at Creighton Farms. This course is one of the finest on the Eastern Seaboard, and is nothing short of spectacular. We are proud to have produced Loudoun County’s premier business golf tournament for the past three decades, and we hope you and your colleagues will join us. For Questions or Sponsorships: Contact: Paige Romanow
For the past 9 years, this casual, networking tournament pairs you and a partner against a field of over 30 two-man teams in a progressive four month tournament. Designed with the busy professional in mind, each event consists of a 9-hole round after work, followed by a short networking reception to get you home in time to put the kids to bed. The team with the lowest cumulative score after four events is the champion.
Small Business Awards
For 26 years, the Loudoun Small Business Awards have been the most prestigious honors celebrating the best small businesses, entrepreneurs and nonprofit organizations in our Loudoun community. We hope you will join us to congratulate finalists and winners in 9 categories, including the top prize, the 2020 Small Business of the Year. Winners are announced in front of a live audience of Loudoun’s top business and community leaders.
Superhero 5k & Kids Fun Run
The Loudoun Chamber is thrilled to present the 6th Annual Superhero 5k & Kids Fun Run! This family-friendly event includes races and events for all ages. The 5k is open to walkers, runners, strollers and pups. Superhero costumes are encouraged!
The Loudoun Chamber will honor local heroes, from Public Safety personnel to ordinary citizens, for their courageous, often lifesaving actions in 2019 at the 35th Annual Valor Awards ceremony. The entire Loudoun County business community will be invited to attend these Annual Valor Awards to help honor these dedicated public servants for their selfless acts of heroism and commitment to protecting our families, our neighbors and our community!