We have all been creatively re-engineering the way we do things – from home offices, Zoom meetings, drive-thru pick-up, and Insta-Cart deliveries. Now we’d like for you to join us for a time to STEP OUT!
There is limited seating of up to 40 people. Register now while seats are still available!
Belmont Country Club will provide a safe environment following COVID protocols with socially distanced seating and tables
- The Breakfast will be served by Belmont Staff
- Coffee provided and networking welcome
- Breakfast & questions fielded at tables
Presentation Details: “Where we have been, Where are we now, Where are we going!!”
- Buddy Rizer – Executive Director: Loudoun County Economic Development
- Beth Erickson – President & CEO: Loudoun Convention & Visitors Association
- Tony Howard – President & CEO: Loudoun County Chamber of Commerce