Start Your Day With Networking!
Grab your business cards and join us at our Business @ Breakfast monthly roundtable networking event at Belmont Country Club, where you will have the chance to connect with Chamber members from a wide range of businesses. This event is consistently named the FAVORITE networking event throughout the year!
- Directions: The event is located at the Belmont Country Club Clubhouse – use the front gate from Russell Branch Pkwy (across from Whole Foods shopping center) to enter the Country Club and let the security guard know that you’re attending the Chamber event. After entering the main gate, turn right at the roundabout and then follow the road up to the Manor/Clubhouse. Park wherever you would like. The event is in the upstairs ballroom.
- Are you Interested in Promoting Your Business By Donating a Door Prize? Door prize suggested value of at least $25, share a short description (100 words or less) about your business and the prize. Bring the door prize to the event or contact Ashley-White Brothers, Event Manager, to drop off at the Chamber office.
Signature & Platinum Sponsor
- CEO Consulting Group
- Weichert Loudoun Commercial Advisors
- INMED Partnerships for Children
- Loudoun Free Clinic
GOLD SPONSORS | $300
- One-minute remarks to entire audience
- Name recognition on marketing
- Opportunity to place marketing materials at every attendees seat
- Two complimentary seats
- Display table
PLATINUM SPONSORS | One Per Month | $750
- FREE Gold Sponsorship at another Business @ Breakfast
- Opportunity to make a 10 minute presentation
- Logo recognition on all event marketing
- Opportunity to place marketing materials at every attendee seat
- Four complimentary Seats
- Display Table
SIGNATURE SPONSOR | Exclusive | $5,000 SOLD OUT
- Year long logo recognition on all marketing
- Four Platinum Spotlight Sponsorships
- Company logo featured in post-event email sent to all attendees with information and content about the event
- Eight Gold Sponsorships
- Two complimentary seats at each event
- Display table at in-person events
Annual Meeting & Community Leadership Awards
The Loudoun Chamber celebrated it’s Annual Meeting & Community Leadership Awards on March 3, 2022. We honored top business and community leaders and celebrated the success of the Chamber’s 2021 Board of Directors Chair, Stacey Metcalfe, Morven Park, and welcome in our 2022 Board.
The 2022 Community Leadership Award winners in each category will have the opportunity to select one nonprofit organization to receive a $1,000 grant, thanks to the generosity of the Community Foundation of Loudoun and Northern Fauquier Counties.
On Monday, August 15, 2022, the 40th Annual Chamber Classic was held at The Club at Creighton Farms. This event has been Loudoun County’s premier business golf tournament for four decades. The Chamber Classic offers our sponsors tremendous marketing exposure, and an incomparable day of golf on this Jack Nicklaus designed course. If your company’s target market includes senior level executives and business owners who have a passion for the game of golf, we invite you to consider a 2023 Sponsorship. Stay tuned for more information and pricing.
Small Business Awards
For 28 years, the Loudoun Small Business Awards have been the most prestigious honors celebrating the best small businesses, entrepreneurs and nonprofit organizations in our Loudoun community. We hope you will join us to congratulate finalists and winners in 9 categories, including the top prize, at the 2022 Small Business of the Year. Winners are announced in front of a live audience of Loudoun’s top business and community leaders. This event will take place on Friday, November 4th at the Westfields Marriott Washington Dulles. View Photos / View 2021 Finalists & Winners
On April 25th, 2022, the Loudoun Chamber honored our community’s real life heroes, including several truly heroic citizens, for their courageous, often lifesaving actions at the 37th Annual Loudoun County Valor Awards at Lansdowne Resort. Stay tuned for the 2023 event date!