Building a More Equitable Loudoun Economy
The Loudoun Chamber’s Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Accessibility Committee is proud to present its first DEIA Summit, featuring Keynote Speaker Jason Wright, President of the Washington Commanders.
This summit will focus on the theme of “Building a More Equitable Loudoun Economy” and will address many of the challenges facing minority-owned businesses and will offer guidance to help every company improve their diversity and inclusion performance.
Jason Wright, who also Co-Chairs the Greater Washington Partnership’s Inclusive Growth Strategy Council, will kick things off, followed by a second Keynote presentation by Rick Wade, Senior Vice President for the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, who leads the U.S. Chamber’s Equality of Opportunity Initiative (EOI). Focusing on employment, entrepreneurship, education, and criminal justice, the EOI advances public and private sector solutions to help close opportunity gaps. Additionally, there will be two panel discussions focused on supplier diversity, access to capital, workforce and accessibility. We hope you decide to join us for this inaugural event on October 12th.
- Threase Baker, Abbtech
- Sam Clarke, Equality Loudoun
- Beth Erickson, Visit Loudoun
- Alice Frazier, BCT-The Community’s Bank
- Christopher “CJ” Gross, Ascension Worldwide
- Tim Holtz, Stryker Spine
- Lisa Kimball, The Arc of Loudoun
- Cheryl Middleton, Loudoun County Procurement
- Angela Mitchell, ARM Consulting
- Buddy Rizer, Loudoun Economic Development
- 7:30 – 8:00 a.m. Event Registration & Networking
- 8:00 – 9:00 a.m. Welcome, Keynote Speaker: Jason Wright, President, Washington Commanders
- 9:00 – 10:00 a.m. Panel I – “Inclusive Capital and Sourcing” with audience Q&A, short break
- 10:00 – 11:00 a.m. Short Break, Keynote Speaker: Rick Wade, Senior Vice President of Strategic Alliances and Outreach, U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. Panel II – “Inclusion in the Workplace” with audience Q&A + Conclude
The Loudoun Chamber strives to host inclusive, accessible events that enable all individuals, including those with disabilities, to engage fully. To request an accommodation or for inquiries about accessibility, please contact Event Manager, Ashley-White Brothers, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jason WrightPresident, Washington Commanders
Rick WadeSr. Vice President, U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- ARM Consulting
- CEO Consulting Group
- Backflow Technology
- Community Foundation for Loudoun and Northern Fauquier Counties
SIGNATURE SPONSOR – SOLD
Exclusive, Only One Available, Investment of $2,500
- Logo recognition on all marketing materials for the Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Accessibility Summit: Advancing Inclusive Growth in Loudoun County
- Table of 10 at the Summit
- Opportunity to offer remarks and introduce the keynote speaker at the Summit
- Logo recognition on all print and electronic marketing materials promoting the Summit
- Logo recognition on the electronic sponsor recognition presentation at the Summit
- Company logo featured in post-event email sent to all attendees
Annual Meeting & Community Leadership Awards
The Loudoun Chamber celebrated it’s Annual Meeting & Community Leadership Awards on March 3, 2022. We honored top business and community leaders and celebrated the success of the Chamber’s 2021 Board of Directors Chair, Stacey Metcalfe, Morven Park, and welcome in our 2022 Board.
The 2022 Community Leadership Award winners in each category will have the opportunity to select one nonprofit organization to receive a $1,000 grant, thanks to the generosity of the Community Foundation of Loudoun and Northern Fauquier Counties.
On Monday, August 15, 2022, the 40th Annual Chamber Classic was held at The Club at Creighton Farms. This event has been Loudoun County’s premier business golf tournament for four decades. The Chamber Classic offers our sponsors tremendous marketing exposure, and an incomparable day of golf on this Jack Nicklaus designed course. If your company’s target market includes senior level executives and business owners who have a passion for the game of golf, we invite you to consider a 2023 Sponsorship. Stay tuned for more information and pricing.
Small Business Awards
For 28 years, the Loudoun Small Business Awards have been the most prestigious honors celebrating the best small businesses, entrepreneurs and nonprofit organizations in our Loudoun community. We hope you will join us to congratulate finalists and winners in 9 categories, including the top prize, at the 2022 Small Business of the Year. Winners are announced in front of a live audience of Loudoun’s top business and community leaders. This event will take place on Friday, November 4th at the Westfields Marriott Washington Dulles. View Photos / View 2021 Finalists & Winners
On April 25th, 2022, the Loudoun Chamber honored our community’s real life heroes, including several truly heroic citizens, for their courageous, often lifesaving actions at the 37th Annual Loudoun County Valor Awards at Lansdowne Resort. Stay tuned for the 2023 event date!