24th Annual Small Business Awards Application Process
Were you nominated for a 2018 Loudoun Small Business Award? Complete the application!
As a nominee, you will receive an email with a link to the application. Then you will then be asked to submit your application online to prepare for the Awards selection process by doing the following:
- You will be required to create a user name and password, which enables you to begin the application and go back and edit at any time until the deadline date.
- Hand deliver or mail any supporting materials (marketing collateral, customer testimonials, video or still images, product samples, etc.) to the Loudoun County Chamber of Commerce office, 19301 Winmeade Drive, Suite 210, Lansdowne VA 20176, by August 17, 2018, 4 p.m.
- Your completed submission will be the basis of evaluation by the Small Business Awards Selection Committee.
- Submissions will not be accepted via e-mail.
- If your business is selected as a finalist for a Small Business Award, you will be notified in mid September.
- If you are selected as a finalist for Loudoun’s Exceptional Entrepreneur of the Year or a Small Business of the Year, you will be notified late September.
Questions? Email Event Manager Danielle Kabban, firstname.lastname@example.org