Learn more about the Ambassadors Council, click here. Questions about joining the Council? Reach out to Staff Member Dipti Rach, firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is your favorite part of being an ambassador?
1. I like our Business @ Breakfast each month at the Belmont County Club. I enjoy the group and I enjoy meeting new members and new businesses of the Loudoun Chamber.
2. I enjoy the one-on-one meetings with new members. It allows me to give tips and tricks for getting the best out of your members.
3. I enjoy the comradery and support of the Ambassador Council Members.
What makes your business unique in your industry?
Morven Park (The Westmoreland Davis Memorial Foundation) is a 1000-acre historical property that is open to the public every day from 7am to 6pm. You can play. You can learn new things. You can discover new things.
How has Chamber membership benefitted your business?
Our Morven Park membership has increased. An increased awareness of:
- the venues you can rent at Morven Park for your personal or company event,
- the multiple free equestrian events that the public can enjoy, and
- the Center for Civic Impact lessons and leadership camps taught to school age children.
What is your single best piece of advice to new Members, so they can take full advantage of their membership?
My advice is to research the available Committees within the Chamber (Ambassadors, Business Women of Loudoun, Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Accessibility, GovCon, Loudoun Technology, Young Professionals, Nonprofit, Public Policy, and Young Entrepreneurs Academy). Find one of these groups that fits your goals, industry or passion join it. This, I feel, allows you to take on our larger Chamber group and find a smaller group to support and encourage you to grow.
What do you like about doing business here in Loudoun County?
For me, because it has been home for the last 29 years. My husband and built an addition to our house rather than move West or move out of the county. We have our jobs here locally in Loudoun County. We raised our kids here. Our kids went to local public schools, volunteered at local agencies, and played local sports. Loudoun County is a brilliant example of small-town passion and the feel with business and growth of a bigger town.