Thank you to Hillary Coley & Dave Morell, Chair & Vice Chair of the Small Business Committee, for answering a few of our questions. The Small Business Committee meets the 2nd Wednesday of each month at 8 a.m. Learn more about the Small Business Committee.
1. What is the mission of your committee in your own words?
To develop and support a vibrant Small Business community within the greater Loudoun Chamber community, by providing information and access to resources to small business.
2. What is your favorite part of being a part of your committee?
Giving back to the Small Business community by sharing information and problem-solving.
3. What is your favorite event that your committee hosts and why?
Any educational event that makes a positive difference in the life of a small business owner.
4. What types of individuals would excel in this committee?
Those who are always trying to improve on past performance, and are also willing to accept that supporting the building a business is a bit more art than science
5. What are some of the committee’s 2019 goals?
Increase quantity and quality and accessibility of educational events, in person and virtual, even better tailored to Small Business needs, and increase participation in both the events and in the committee.