Winners Announced for 2017 Loudoun County Community Leadership Awards
Community Leadership Awards Honor Businesses, Community Leaders for Their Contributions to Support Loudoun’s Citizens and Strengthen their Quality of Life
Lansdowne, VA – The Loudoun County Chamber of Commerce has announced the winners for the 2017 Loudoun Community Leadership Awards, which honor the businesses and community leaders that have shown true leadership and commitment to support the Loudoun community and its citizens.
Finalists were chosen in five categories: Large and Small Businesses, Nonprofit Executive, Executive Leaders and Young Professionals. These finalists were chosen by a panel of Loudoun’s top business and nonprofit leaders. The winners were announced at the Chamber’s 2017 Annual Meeting and Community Leadership Awards Ceremony on January 26, 2017 at the National Conference Center in Lansdowne.
“Loudoun County is truly privileged to have so many outstanding leaders and organizations that are willing to invest their time, talent and treasure to serve their community. The Loudoun County Chamber is privileged to honor these great Community Leaders for the hard work and valuable contributions they have made to make Loudoun a world-class community to live, work, raise a family and grow a business,” said Chamber President & CEO Tony Howard.
Young Professionals category:
- Nicholas Bagg, AOL
- Carolyn Dobson, Evergreen Sportsplex
- Jennifer Knowlton, StoneSprings Hospital Center
- Chauvon McFadden, Crimson Wealth Strategies – winner!
Executive Leader Award category:
- Pam Jones, Extrordinary Transitions – Long & Foster – winner!
- Jimmy Olevson, Main Street Bank
- Roman Blazauskas, SpeedPro Imaging Northern Virginia
- Fran Craig, Unanet
Small Organization (less than 100 employees) category:
- Palmercare Chiropractic – winner!
- SpeedPro Imaging of Northern Virginia
- Maid Brigade
Large Organization (100 employees or more) category:
- GAM Printing
- AH&T Insurance – winner!
- Beckstrom Electric
Nonprofit Executive category:
- Dr. Linda Pfeiffer, InMED Partnerships for Children
- Carol Kost, Loudoun Youth, Inc.
- Lynn Tadlock,The Claude Moore Charitable Foundation – winner!
- Susan Mandel Giblin, Loudoun Volunteer Caregivers
The 2017 Sponsors were Inova Loudoun Hospital, Janelia Research Campus, John Marshall Bank, Backflow Technologies, Integrus Holdings, Middleburg Bank, The National, Toth Financial Advisory Corporation, Wells Fargo Bank, Open Blooms, The Community Foundation for Loudoun and Northern Fauquier Counties, Galen Photography, Economic Development Authority of Loudoun County, Virginia, and the Loudoun County Department of Economic Development.
# # #