Loudoun Chamber Webinars
- Webinar: A Playbook For This Unprecedented Moment – Tools to See Your Business Through
Thursday, 4/9 10:00 a.m. FREE. Join Loudoun County Chamber Member and Professional EOS Implementer George Hodges-Fulton for a webinar, “A Playbook For This Unprecedented Moment: Tools to See Your Business Through.” Register Here
- Webinar: Practical Bragging for the Humble Introvert
Tuesday, 4/14, 3:00 p.m. FREE. Mastering the Art of Self Promotion. Why is it so difficult to sell yourself? This workshop will help you learn to recognize what you are proud of in your career and how to promote yourself on paper and in person. Register Here
- Webinar: PolicyMaker Series – General Assembly Post-Legislative Forum
Friday, 4/14 8:00 a.m. FREE. Join us as we hear from members of the Loudoun delegation on the progress they have made and the work that is left to ensure that our community remains a top destination for new economic growth and talent attraction during this dynamic shift in the Commonwealth. Register Here
- Webinar: Leadership Luncheon with Washington Redskins Head Coach Ron Rivera
Thursday, 4/16 12 Noon – 1:00 p.m. FREE. With more than 30 years of National Football League experience as a player and coach, new Washington Redskins Head Coach Ron Rivera has demonstrated true leadership qualities in every role he has been assigned. Register Here
- Webinar: Working Efficiently as a Team in a Remote Work Environment
Moving from working in person to working in a remote environment can be challenging for teams, especially with communication. This webinar will provide team leads and team members with some practical tools to use to help you work together as a team in this new environment effectively and efficiently. Register Here
Past Events to View
- Webinar: 3 Keys in a Crisis w/ John Riordan
This event has passed. Video available here
- Webinar: Sheltering-In – Self-Care for Busy Business Women Now Stuck Inside
Tuesday, 3/31. This event has passed. Video available here
- Webinar: Work Home Effectively with Free Tools From Google
Thursday, 4/2. This event has passed. Stay tuned for the presentation link.
- Video Conference w/ VA Governor Ralph Northam
Thursday, 4/2. This event has passed. Check out our Facebook page for the video here.
- Webinar: How to Struggle well during COVID-19
Tuesday, 4/7 This event has passed. Josh Goldberg and Ken Falke of Boulder Crest Retreat break down the wellness triangle and how to stay balanced during the COVID-19 pandemic. video here
- Webinar: Loudoun County Update with Chair Phyllis Randall
Tuesday, 4/7 This event has passed. Join us on Zoom or Facebook Live for a one-on-one conversation with Loudoun County Chair of the Board of Supervisors Phyllis Randall.
Partner + Community Webinars
- The 5 Gears: How to Create a System to Maximize Productivity AND Be Intentional with Your Family (all while working from home) with Courtney Jordan of GiAnt Worldwide, Tuesday, 4/7 at 1 p.m. Click Here to Register
- FREE Wellness Webinars hosted by JP Events –
Mental Sanity During this Time of Uncertainty with Suan McCormick
Friday, 4/10 at 11:00 a.m. Join us for some simple and easy to use tips to keep you sane during this time of uncertainty. Living a life without distraction can offer gifts you could never imagine. Register Here
Available to Watch or Listen
- SBDC recorded webinar: How to apply for SBA Economic Injury Disaster Loans (EIDL) available for Virginia small businesses and non-profits, located here.
- Podcast: Struggling Well during COVID-19: Listen to Josh Goldberg and Ken Falke, of the Boulder Crest Institute for Posttraumatic Growth, as they break down the wellness triangle and how you stay balanced during the COVID-19 pandemic. The pair provide guidance on each part of the triangle with helpful tips to struggle well.
- Visit Loudoun: COVID-19 Information, Mitigation Efforts & Resources. Watch Video Here
- Visit Loudoun: Social Communication Tips During COVID-19 Crisis. Watch Video Here