View Past 2020 Loudoun Chamber Webinars
To view & register for upcoming webinars and events, view our Chamber Events Calendar here.
- Webinar: Best Practices for Protecting Your Business While Operating during the Pandemic
Wednesday, 7/27 – Now that you’re open and have set up COVID-19 safety measures for your staff and customers, what have you done to protect your business? For example, are you using consent and waiver forms for your staff and customers? Speaker: Yvenne King, Principal | YMK Associates, PLLC. Video available here
- Webinar: PolicyMaker Series: State of Transportation
Tuesday, 7/21 – 2020 was a monumental year for transportation investment in the Commonwealth. Beginning during the General Assembly Session with the leadership of the Secretary of Transportation and our legislators, the Transportation “Omnibus” Bill was passed. Video will be available soon
- Webinar: Creating the Right COVID Testing Policy for your Back to Work Strategy
Thursday, 7/9 – Dr. John Farrell, Chair of the Loudoun County Health Council, headlines this special “Loudoun Is Ready” webinar, where he will discuss the recently issued recommendations from Loudoun County’s COVID-19 Testing Task Force and how they should influence every organization’s return to work policies. Video available here
- Webinar – Tips on Keeping Your Business Reputation Strong in Crisis
Tuesday, 6/2 – This session will give you tips to keep your reputation strong while navigating coronavirus closure and reopening. You’ll walk away with a checklist of questions and online tools to help tell your story the right way and to maintain the trust you’ll need to survive. Video available here
- Webinar: The COVID Shift – Pivot back to the Basics
Wednesday, 6/3 – Professional EOS Implementer George Hodges-Fulton shares tips to simplify and re-prioritize in the short term for the long term greater good of your company. Video available here
- Webinar: Protect Your Employees: HR Policies in the COVID-19 Era
Wednesday, 6/3 – Marie Working with Infinity Road HR is a Senior Human Resources professional with extensive experience in HR consulting and implementation of various HR initiatives such as diversity, legal compliance, employee relations, training and development, benefits, and policy development and execution. Video available here
- Webinar: Open For Business: Build a Plan to Communicate Your Reopening Practices and Policies
Wednesday, 6/10 – As your business prepares to fully emerge from this crisis, this Open For Business webinar will help you shape your communications strategy. Video available here
- Webinar: PolicyMaker Series: Housing the Regions Workforce
Friday, 6/19 – Loudoun County’s housing crisis represents just a piece of the larger crisis that is facing the entire DC/Metro region. Our businesses rely on multiple jurisdictions to provide housing that is affordable for all employees. Video available here
- Webinar: The Rules Have Changed: Safely Communicating and Collaborating Online
Wednesday, 6/24 – Is work a place you go or something you do? What are the tools you can use to work anywhere and anytime? In this webinar, Morgan Wright, the Chief Security Advisor at SentinelOne, will discuss the top collaboration platforms, basic security precautions you can take, and the do’s and don’ts of working from home. Video available here
- Webinar: Surviving COVID-19 Financially
Thursday, 6/25 – To learn more about becoming financially resilient, attend this free webinar offered by Northwest Federal Credit Union. It is designed to help you discover resources and ideas to help you build financial solutions for you and your families. Video available here
- Webinar: Technology: What Does Google Search Know About Your Business?
Thursday, 6/25 – Have you ‘Googled’ your business lately? Have you searched your own name, too? Video available here
- Webinar: Health & Wellness: Keeping Agriculture Alive in Loudoun
Tuesday, 6/30 – Hear from the local farmers and community leaders who have stepped outside the box to move the needle on community health in Loudoun County. Video available here
- Webinar: Technology: Stay Connected Securely
Thursday, 5/14 – Online video conferencing tools – such as Zoom, Microsoft Team and others – have seen an unprecedented growth of users since the COVID-19 pandemic shifted many people to working remotely. Video available here
- Webinar: Understanding the Details of the CARES & FFCRA Acts
Wednesday, 5/20 – Brian Kling, CPA, tax partner with YHB, will take 30 minutes to discuss some unique aspects of the Families First Coronavirus Response Act, the Employee Retention Credits under the CARES act and how they may impact your eligibility for full forgiveness of your PPP loan. Video available here
- Webinar – 5 Things Businesses Should Do After Closures End
Tuesday, 5/26 – COVID-19 has closed the doors of many small and medium-sized businesses across the nation. In this session, we’ll give you 5 steps to keep your marketing efforts efficient and on track. Video available here
- Webinar – Protect Your Workplace: Best Practices for a Safe Workplace
Wednesday, 5/27 – David Hickey is the Sterling Branch Manager for Jenkins Restorations, a company that specializes in the repair and restoration of commercial and residential properties damaged by water, fire, storms, vandalism or burglary. Video available here
March & April Webinars
- Webinar: 3 Keys in a Crisis w/ John Riordan. Video available here
- Video Conference w/ VA Governor Ralph Northam
Thursday, 4/2. Check out our Facebook page for the video here.
- Webinar: How to Struggle well during COVID-19
Tuesday, 4/7 – Josh Goldberg and Ken Falke of Boulder Crest Retreat break down the wellness triangle and how to stay balanced during the COVID-19 pandemic. video here
- Webinar: Loudoun County Update with Chair Phyllis Randall
Tuesday, 4/7 – Check out our Facebook page for the video here.
- Webinar: A Playbook For This Unprecedented Moment – Tools to See Your Business Through
Thursday, 4/9 video available here
- Webinar: The CARES Act and Beyond
Tuesday, 4/14 – The CARES Act is the largest stimulus package in U.S. history. While the focus in the news has been on the stimulus checks to individuals and families, this webinar for small businesses and nonprofits with 5-500 employees. video available here
- Webinar: Practical Bragging for the Humble Introvert
Tuesday, 4/14 – Mastering the Art of Self Promotion. Check out our Facebook page for the video here.
- Webinar: PolicyMaker Series – General Assembly Post-Legislative Forum
Friday, 4/17 – Hear from members of the Loudoun delegation on the progress they have made and the work that is left to ensure that our community remains a top destination for new economic growth and talent attraction during this dynamic shift in the Commonwealth. Check out our Facebook page for the video here.
- Webinar: Working Efficiently as a Team in a Remote Work Environment
Tuesday, 4/21 – Moving from working in person to working in a remote environment can be challenging for teams, especially with communication. This webinar will provide team leads and team members with some practical tools to use to help you work together as a team in this new environment effectively and efficiently. Check out our Facebook page for the video here.
- Webinar: Virginia Economic Update with Stephen Moret
Tuesday, 4/21 – Hear from Stephen Moret, the President & CEO of the Virginia Economic Development Partnership, the man who led Virginia’s successful state-and-local bid to secure Amazon’s HQ2. Check out our Facebook page for the video here.
- Webinar: Marketing in Unpredictable Times
Tuesday, 4/28 – In this webinar we will discuss ways we have been able to switch focus, serve our community, find new ways to help our customer base, and perhaps even create new and lasting business relationships using clever marketing tools, promos, merchandise and social media. Check out our Facebook page for the video here.
Available to Watch or Listen
- SBDC recorded webinar: How to apply for SBA Economic Injury Disaster Loans (EIDL) available for Virginia small businesses and non-profits, located here.
- Podcast: Struggling Well during COVID-19: Listen to Josh Goldberg and Ken Falke, of the Boulder Crest Institute for Post-traumatic Growth, as they break down the wellness triangle and how you stay balanced during the COVID-19 pandemic. The pair provide guidance on each part of the triangle with helpful tips to struggle well.
- Visit Loudoun: COVID-19 Information, Mitigation Efforts & Resources. Watch Video Here
2020 Chairman Level Sponsors
2020 President’s Level Sponsors
2020 Partners in Membership