Upcoming Loudoun Chamber Webinars
- Webinar: Health & Wellness: Keeping Agriculture Alive in Loudoun
Tuesday, 6/30 10:00 a.m. $10/M – $20/NM. Join us to hear from the local farmers and community leaders who have stepped outside the box to move the needle on community health in Loudoun County. Register Here
- Webinar: GovCon: Capture Management – Art, Science, or Sorcery?
Thursday, 7/2 10:00 a.m. FREE – Join the Loudoun GovCon community as Mr. Dennis B. Boykin IV follows up his proposal presentation with a review of the federal government capture management process, to include shaping, positioning, and teaming for an RFP in the professional services arena. Register Here
- Webinar: Health & Wellness: “The Big Leap” Book Club
Monday, 7/6 11:00 am FREE – The Health and Wellness Committee is launching its first ever Book Club! If you would like to participate, pick up the book “The Big Leap: Conquer Your Hidden Fear and Take Life to the Next Level” by Gay Hendricks Register Here
- Virtual Leadership Series: What Type of Leader Are You?
- Thursday, 7/16 11:00 a.m. FREE – What is it like to be on the other side of you and your leadership? Learn two tools that will help you understand how those you work & live with experience you on a regular basis. Learn where you default to (& how to not stay there), in addition to having a regular self check-in tool you can use to be a better leader moving forward! Register Here
- Webinar: PolicyMaker Series: State of Transportation
Tuesday, 7/21 8:30 a.m. $20/M – $30/NM. 2020 was a monumental year for transportation investment in the Commonwealth. Beginning during the General Assembly Session with the leadership of the Secretary of Transportation and our legislators, the Transportation “Omnibus” Bill was passed. Register Here
View Past Webinars
- Webinar: 3 Keys in a Crisis w/ John Riordan
This event has passed. Video available here
- Webinar: Sheltering In – Self-Care for Busy Business Women Now Stuck Inside
Tuesday, 3/31. This event has passed. Video available here
- Webinar: Work Home Effectively with Free Tools From Google
Thursday, 4/2. This event has passed. Stay tuned for the presentation link.
- Video Conference w/ VA Governor Ralph Northam
Thursday, 4/2. This event has passed. Check out our Facebook page for the video here.
- Webinar: How to Struggle well during COVID-19
Tuesday, 4/7 This event has passed. Josh Goldberg and Ken Falke of Boulder Crest Retreat break down the wellness triangle and how to stay balanced during the COVID-19 pandemic. video here
- Webinar: Loudoun County Update with Chair Phyllis Randall
Tuesday, 4/7 This event has passed. Check out our Facebook page for the video here.
- Webinar: A Playbook For This Unprecedented Moment – Tools to See Your Business Through
Thursday, 4/9 This event has passed. video available here
- Webinar: The CARES Act and Beyond
Tuesday, 4/14 The CARES Act is the largest stimulus package in U.S. history. While the focus in the news has been on the stimulus checks to individuals and families, this webinar for small businesses and nonprofits with 5-500 employees. video available here
- Webinar: Practical Bragging for the Humble Introvert
Tuesday, 4/14 Mastering the Art of Self Promotion. Check out our Facebook page for the video here.
- Webinar: Leadership Luncheon with Washington Redskins Head Coach Ron Rivera
Thursday, 4/16 With more than 30 years of National Football League experience as a player and coach, new Washington Redskins Head Coach Ron Rivera has demonstrated true leadership qualities in every role he has been assigned. video available here
- Webinar: PolicyMaker Series – General Assembly Post-Legislative Forum
Friday, 4/17 Hear from members of the Loudoun delegation on the progress they have made and the work that is left to ensure that our community remains a top destination for new economic growth and talent attraction during this dynamic shift in the Commonwealth. Check out our Facebook page for the video here.
- Webinar: Working Efficiently as a Team in a Remote Work Environment
Tuesday, 4/21 Moving from working in person to working in a remote environment can be challenging for teams, especially with communication. This webinar will provide team leads and team members with some practical tools to use to help you work together as a team in this new environment effectively and efficiently. Check out our Facebook page for the video here.
- Webinar: Virginia Economic Update with Stephen Moret
Tuesday, 4/21 Hear from Stephen Moret, the President & CEO of the Virginia Economic Development Partnership, the man who led Virginia’s successful state-and-local bid to secure Amazon’s HQ2. Check out our Facebook page for the video here.
- Webinar: Take Loudoun Home
Wednesday 4/22 Take Loudoun Home is a call to action—a rallying cry for our community and visitors to support local businesses. Check out our Facebook page for the video here.
- Webinar: What Small Businesses Need to Know About SBA Programs
Thursday, 4/23 In this session Eric Byrd, Loudoun Small Business Development Center Manager, will share updates on the current SBA assistance programs for small businesses. Check out our Facebook page for the video here.
- Webinar: 3 Critical Ways To Secure Your Work from Home Environment
Thursday, 4/23. Your IT folks are going to be pulling their hair out about 3 things in your Work From Home environment, and whether or not you are wearing pants is not one of them. Check out our Facebook page for the video here.
- Webinar: Marketing in Unpredictable Times
Tuesday, 4/28. In this webinar we will discuss ways we have been able to switch focus, serve our community, find new ways to help our customer base, and perhaps even create new and lasting business relationships using clever marketing tools, promos, merchandise and social media. Check out our Facebook page for the video here.
- Webinar: Small Business Workshop: How to Create Your Dream Team
Thursday, 4/30 – Look ahead and ask – where do you want to be as a company? Check out our Facebook page for the video here.
- Webinar: Preparing for Paycheck Protection Program loan Fogiveness and Beyond
Tuesday, 5/5 You secured an SBA Paycheck Protection Program Loan. Take a minute to breathe; you earned it. Now what? Check out our Facebook page for the video here.
- Webinar: Loudoun County Update with Supervisor Matt Letourneau
Wednesday, 5/6 A one-on-one conversation with Dulles District Supervisor Matt Letourneau. We discussed Loudoun’s COVID-19 response, upcoming plans to help business reopen, and other issues facing the County today. Video will be available soon.
- WEBINAR – Interview with the Inaugural Innovation Challenge Winner, Tyler Sweatt of Calypso AI
Friday, 5/8 The Loudoun Economic Development Authority and Department of Economic Development announced the grand prize winner for the inaugural Loudoun Innovation Challenge. Video will be available soon.
- Webinar: How to Network During a Pandemic
Tuesday, 5/12 During a time when meeting people is forbidden and events are all canceled how does one really network during a pandemic. Video will be available soon.
- Webinar: GovCon: How to Navigate the SBA Size Standard Regulations to be Successful
Wednesday, 5/13. learn the facts about the most current regulations and techniques to qualify under the assigned size standard for a procurement. Video will be available soon.
- Webinar: Technology: Stay Connected Securely
Thursday, 5/14. Online video conferencing tools – such as Zoom, Microsoft Team and others – have seen an unprecedented growth of users since the COVID-19 pandemic shifted many people to working remotely. Video will be available soon.
- Webinar: Understanding the Details of the CARES & FFCRA Acts
Wednesday, 5/20 10:30 a.m. FREE. Brian Kling, CPA, tax partner with YHB, will take 30 minutes to discuss some unique aspects of the Families First Coronavirus Response Act, the Employee Retention Credits under the CARES act and how they may impact your eligibility for full forgiveness of your PPP loan. Video will be available soon.
- Webinar: Mindset is Everything – How to Stay in Business Mentally
Tuesday, 5/21 10:30 a.m. FREE. This virus has caused small businesses to be the hardest hit sector. The battlefield is always in our minds. Video will be available soon.
- Webinar – US Chamber, Path Forward: Social Distancing, Sanitization, and More
Tuesday, 5/21 3:00 p.m. FREE. America is beginning to consider what it will take to restart the economy after a lengthy shutdown. It’s increasingly clear that the most likely approach is a gradual, phased reopening linked to regional conditions. Video will be available soon.
- Webinar – 5 Things Businesses Should Do After Closures End
Tuesday, 5/26 10:00 a.m. FREE. COVID-19 has closed the doors of many small and medium-sized businesses across the nation. In this session, we’ll give you 5 steps to keep your marketing efforts efficient and on track. Video will be available soon.
- Webinar – Discovering your Source of Strength
Wednesday, 5/27 10:30 a.m. FREE. This virtual Sources of Strength training is a condensed, fast paced, engaging, and interactive experience in this evidence-based program. Video will be available soon.
- Webinar – Protect Your Workplace: Best Practices for a Safe Workplace
Wednesday, 5/27 3:00 p.m. FREE. David Hickey is the Sterling Branch Manager for Jenkins Restorations, a company that specializes in the repair and restoration of commercial and residential properties damaged by water, fire, storms, vandalism or burglary. Video will be available soon.
- Webinar – Tips on Keeping Your Business Reputation Strong in Crisis
Tuesday, 6/2 10:00 a.m. FREE. This session will give you tips to keep your reputation strong while navigating coronavirus closure and reopening. You’ll walk away with a checklist of questions and online tools to help tell your story the right way and to maintain the trust you’ll need to survive. Video will be available soon.
- Webinar: The COVID Shift – Pivot back to the Basics
Wednesday, 6/3 10:00 a.m. FREE. Join Loudoun County Chamber Member and Professional EOS Implementer George Hodges-Fulton for a webinar to simplify and re-prioritize in the short term for the long term greater good of your company. Video will be available soon.
- Webinar: Protect Your Employees: HR Policies in the COVID-19 Era
Wednesday, 6/3 3:00 p.m. FREE. Marie Working with Infinity Road HR is a Senior Human Resources professional with extensive experience in HR consulting and implementation of various HR initiatives such as diversity, legal compliance, employee relations, training and development, benefits, and policy development and execution. Video will be available soon.
- Webinar: Open For Business: Build a Plan to Communicate Your Reopening Practices and Policies
Wednesday, 6/10 3:00 p.m. FREE – As your business prepares to fully emerge from this crisis, this Open For Business webinar will help you shape your communications strategy. Video will be available soon.
- Webinar: GovCon: How to Write a Winning Proposal
Tuesday, 6/17 10:00 a.m. FREE – Join Dennis B. Boykin IV, the Founder & Managing Principal of DB4 Consulting, as he explains the basics of federal proposal management. From laying the foundation to executing the process, he will bring his 25 years of experience (on both sides of the equation, government & industry) to explain things like value propositions, win themes, discriminators, color teams, and most importantly – what it’s like to be on the other side of the table, evaluating proposals. Video will be available soon.
- Webinar: Business Women of Loudoun Summer Social
Wednesday, 6/17 4:300 p.m. $10/M – $20/NM. Join us for a virtual happy hour to kick off the summer in style! We’ll enjoy “TiramiZoom” with Daniela Williams, chef and owner of Cucinamore, LLC, who will show us how how to make tiramisu. Video will be available soon.
- Webinar: NonProfit Academy: REAL Conversations with Major Donors
Thursday, 6/18 1:00 p.m. $15/M – $25/NM. Are you wondering what you could and should be doing TODAY to prepare for a stronger major gift program tomorrow. Video will be available soon.
- Webinar: PolicyMaker Series: Housing the Regions Workforce
Friday, 6/19 10:30 a.m. $20/M – $30/NM Loudoun County’s housing crisis represents just a piece of the larger crisis that is facing the entire DC/Metro region. Our businesses rely on multiple jurisdictions to provide housing that is affordable for all employees. Video will be available soon.
- Webinar: The Rules Have Changed: Safely Communicating and Collaborating Online
Wednesday, 6/24 10:00 a.m. FREE – Is work a place you go or something you do? What are the tools you can use to work anywhere and anytime? In this webinar, Morgan Wright, the Chief Security Advisor at SentinelOne, will discuss the top collaboration platforms, basic security precautions you can take, and the do’s and don’ts of working from home. Video will be available soon.
- Webinar: Surviving COVID-19 Financially
Thursday, 6/25 10:00 a.m. FREE – To learn more about becoming financially resilient, attend this free webinar offered by Northwest Federal Credit Union. It is designed to help you discover resources and ideas to help you build financial solutions for you and your families. Video will be available soon.
- Webinar: Technology: What Does Google Search Know About Your Business?
Thursday, 6/25 1:30 p.m. FREE – Have you ‘Googled’ your business lately? Have you searched your own name, too? Video will be available soon.
Available to Watch or Listen
- SBDC recorded webinar: How to apply for SBA Economic Injury Disaster Loans (EIDL) available for Virginia small businesses and non-profits, located here.
- Podcast: Struggling Well during COVID-19: Listen to Josh Goldberg and Ken Falke, of the Boulder Crest Institute for Post-traumatic Growth, as they break down the wellness triangle and how you stay balanced during the COVID-19 pandemic. The pair provide guidance on each part of the triangle with helpful tips to struggle well.
- Visit Loudoun: COVID-19 Information, Mitigation Efforts & Resources. Watch Video Here
- Visit Loudoun: Social Communication Tips During COVID-19 Crisis. Watch Video Here
2020 Chairman Level Sponsors
2020 President’s Level Sponsors
2020 Partners in Membership