The PolicyMaker Series is where you get to connect with Loudoun’s top elected, business and community leaders while learning about the important issues that are impacting your company’s future and out community’s economic climate and quality of life.
In addition, our PolicyMaker Series events can help position you and your business as leaders in Loudoun’s business community, help you deepen your relationships with other business and community leaders, while allowing you to help shape the public policies that will preserve Loudoun’s pro-business agenda.
Our involvement with the Chamber has allowed us to forge relationships with business leaders outside our sector which, in turn, has created partnerships that have benefited not only the tourism industry but the county as a whole.
CEO, Visit Loudoun
Want to learn more about the PolicyMaker events? Email Vice President of Membership & Government Affairs, Grafton deButts.
2020 PolicyMaker Events
- February 14th – Board of Supervisors Breakfast – Register Today
- March 20th – Housing Loudoun’s Workforce
- April – 2020 Virginia Legislative Outcomes
- May – The State of Healthcare
- June – The State of Loudoun’s Tourism Economy
- September – The State of Education
- October – (Tentative) 10th District Congressional Debate
- November – Open Date