The decisions that will shape Loudoun County in 2040 are being made today. Creating diverse and affordable housing options, improving our transportation infrastructure and managing our economic assets are among the priorities being debated by County Planning Commissioners as they rewrite Loudoun’s land use and development plans.
As you read this, the Loudoun County Planning Commission is preparing to submit their proposed Loudoun 2040 Comprehensive Plan to the Board of Supervisors. Once approved by the Board of Supervisors, the Loudoun 2040 Comprehensive Plan will have a generational impact on our community.
Join us as the current and past Chairs of the Loudoun County Planning Commission, Fred Jennings and Cliff Keirce, share their priorities in the creation of the Loudoun 2040 Draft Comprehensive Plan. After their presentation, we will host a panel discussion featuring a panel of business executives who will discuss the challenges they face in hiring and retaining employees in Loudoun County.
– Fred Jennings, Chair of the 2019 Loudoun Planning Commission
– Cliff Keirce, Chair of the 2018 Loudoun Planning Commission
– Kimberly Hough, Ed.D., Assistant Superintendent, Human Resources
and Talent Development at Loudoun County Public Schools
– Bruce Rahmani, President of Falcon HVAC
– John Wood, CEO of Telos Corporation
Signature Series Sponsor
- Community Foundation for Loudoun and Northern Fauquier Counties
- Dominion Energy
- Falcon Heating & Air Conditioning
- M & T Bank
- MainStreet Bank
- Atlantic Union Bank
- The George Washington University Science & Technology Campus
- Walsh, Colucci, Lubeley & Walsh, PC
- Loudoun County Department of Economic Development
- Economic Development Authority of Loudoun County Virginia
ADVOCATE SPONSORS $5,500
- Year long logo recognition on all marketing materials
- Reserved table of 10 at six PolicyMaker Series events of your choice
- Four tickets to Annual Legislative Reception
ENTERPRISE SPONSORS $3,500
- Year long name recognition on all marketing materials
- Name recognition in Public Policy Agenda
- Reserved table of 10 at four PolicyMaker Series events of your choice
- Two tickets to Annual Legislative Reception
SPOTLIGHT SPONSOR $2,000
- Opportunity to introduce the speaker and discuss your business
- Logo recognition on all marketing materials
- Opportunity to distribute marketing materials to each attendee
- Reserved table for 10 at each event
- Four tickets to Annual Legislative Reception
RESERVED TABLE $650
- Reserved table of 10 in a premium location
*All sponsorship commitments are final. All tickets and table sales are final within 72 hours of the event. No refunds or credits will be issued.
Annual Meeting & Community Leadership Awards
The Loudoun Chamber celebrated its 55th Annual Meeting & Community Leadership Awards on Friday, January 20, 2023 at The National Conference Center. We honored top community leaders as well as celebrate the success of the 2022 Board of Directors Chair, Shawn Mitchell, owner of Modern Mechanical. We will also welcomed in our 2023 Board and the new Chair Carol Barbe, owner of Backflow Technology.
The 2023 Community Leadership Award winners in each category had the opportunity to select one nonprofit organization to receive a $1,000 grant, thanks to the generosity of the Community Foundation for Loudoun and Northern Fauquier Counties. Stay tuned for more information about the 2024 Annual Meeting. 2023 Event Photos
On Monday, August 15, 2022, the 40th Annual Chamber Classic was held at The Club at Creighton Farms. This event has been Loudoun County’s premier business golf tournament for four decades. The Chamber Classic offers our sponsors tremendous marketing exposure, and an incomparable day of golf on this Jack Nicklaus designed course. If your company’s target market includes senior level executives and business owners who have a passion for the game of golf, we invite you to consider a 2023 Sponsorship. Stay tuned for more information and pricing.
Small Business Awards
For 28 years, the Loudoun Small Business Awards have been the most prestigious honors celebrating the best small businesses, entrepreneurs and nonprofit organizations in our Loudoun community. We hope you will join us to congratulate finalists and winners in 9 categories, including the top prize, at the 2022 Small Business of the Year. Winners are announced in front of a live audience of Loudoun’s top business and community leaders. This event will take place on Friday, November 4th at the Westfields Marriott Washington Dulles. View Photos / View 2021 Finalists & Winners
This Spring, the Chamber will honor the Loudoun Chamber will honor first responders, our community’s real-life heroes, and several truly heroic citizens, for their courageous, often lifesaving actions at the 38th Annual Loudoun County Valor Awards. Stay tuned for the 2023 event date!