The Loudoun Chamber’s Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Accessibility (DEIA) invites you to the first ever Diversity Mixer at Fortessa Tableware & Sterling Restaurant Supply in One Loudoun.
This event will offer members of the DEIA Committee to network and share ideas in a relaxed, social, networking environment.
All Chamber members are welcome to attend to meet the members of the DEIA Committee and learn more about this important initiative and how it is working to create a more equitable Loudoun economy for all. During the Mixer, members of the committee will share details on the free online DEIA Toolkit for businesses and nonprofits.
Chamber members and invited guests only. Registration will close the day before the event, please register early.
- ARM Consulting
- Community Foundation for Loudoun and Northern Fauquier Counties
Exclusive, Only One Available, Investment of $5,000
- Logo recognition on all marketing materials for the DEIA Initiative
- Opportunity to make opening remarks at each of the three 2022 events
- Top logo recognition on sponsor recognition slide at all 2022 DEIA events
- Company logo featured in post-event email sent to all attendees.
Premium, Investment of $2,500
- Logo recognition on all marketing related to 2022 DEIA Initiative events;
- Opportunity to offer remarks and introduce a speaker at one 2022 DEIA Initiative event;
- Logo recognition on sponsor recognition slide at all 2022 DEIA events;
- Company name in post-event email sent to all attendees
Premium, Investment of $1,500
- Name recognition on event marketing for 2022 DEIA Committee events
- Name recognition on sponsor recognition slide at all 2022 DEIA events
- Company logo in post-event email sent to all attendees
- Four tickets to every DEIA Committee event
Investment of $1,000
- Name recognition on event marketing for 2022 DEIA Committee events.
- Name recognition on sponsor recognition slide at all 2022 DEIA events.
- Two tickets to every DEIA Committee event.
Annual Meeting & Community Leadership Awards
The Loudoun Chamber celebrated it’s Annual Meeting & Community Leadership Awards on March 3, 2022. We honored top business and community leaders and celebrated the success of the Chamber’s 2021 Board of Directors Chair, Stacey Metcalfe, Morven Park, and welcome in our 2022 Board.
The 2022 Community Leadership Award winners in each category will have the opportunity to select one nonprofit organization to receive a $1,000 grant, thanks to the generosity of the Community Foundation of Loudoun and Northern Fauquier Counties.
The 40th Annual Chamber Classic has been Loudoun County’s premier business golf tournament for nearly four decades. Held at The Club at Creighton Farms, the Chamber Classic offers our sponsors tremendous marketing exposure, and an incomparable day of golf on this Jack Nicklaus designed course. If your company’s target market includes senior level executives and business owners who have a passion for the game of golf, we invite you to consider an Annual Chamber Classic sponsorship.
Small Business Awards
For 28 years, the Loudoun Small Business Awards have been the most prestigious honors celebrating the best small businesses, entrepreneurs and nonprofit organizations in our Loudoun community. We hope you will join us to congratulate finalists and winners in 9 categories, including the top prize, at the 2022 Small Business of the Year. Winners are announced in front of a live audience of Loudoun’s top business and community leaders. This event will take place on Friday, November 4th at the Westfields Marriott Washington Dulles. View Photos / View 2021 Finalists & Winners
On April 25th, 2022, the Loudoun Chamber honored our community’s real life heroes, including several truly heroic citizens, for their courageous, often lifesaving actions at the 37th Annual Loudoun County Valor Awards at Lansdowne Resort. Stay tuned for the 2023 event date!