Get in the holiday spirit! Grab your business cards and join us at our Business @ Breakfast monthly roundtable networking event at Belmont Country Club, where you will have the chance to connect with Chamber members from a wide range of businesses. We will be collecting grocery store gift cards to donate to our neighbors in need through Loudoun Hunger Relief.
- Holiday Giving Back: Please bring a grocery store gift card of any value for local families in need to be donated to Loudoun Hunger Relief
- DIRECTIONS: The event is located at the Belmont Country Club Clubhouse – use front gate from Russell Branch Pkwy to enter the Country Club and let the security guard know that you’re attending the Chamber event. After entering the main gate, turn right at the roundabout and the follow the road up to the Manor/Clubhouse.
- COVID-19: The Loudoun Chamber Board of Directors has adopted a COVID-19 vaccine requirement in order to attend any in-person Chamber meetings or events. To read the full policy, click here.
- 2022 Breakfast CLUB Register Here! The Loudoun Chamber’s Business @ Breakfast and Loudoun on Taps are consistently named our member’s favorite networking events throughout the year! Our Breakfast Club gives you an opportunity to save time and money with registrations for these events.
- Bring a Prospect, Earn a Free Breakfast: Invite a guest to a Business @ Breakfast event who is currently not a Loudoun Chamber member, and you will BOTH receive a free breakfast the following month, on us! Simply let the Chamber staff at registration know the name of your invited guest, and if they join by the end of the month you will receive your free Breakfast confirmation.*
- *Disclaimer: This voucher must be used for the following month’s Business @ Breakfast event.
Signature & Platinum Sponsor
- CEO Consulting Group
- Escape Room LoCo
- INMED Partnerships for Children
PLATINUM SPONSORS | One Per Month | $750
- FREE Gold Sponsorship at another Business @ Breakfast
- Opportunity to make a 10 minute presentation
- Logo recognition on all event marketing
- Opportunity to place marketing materials at every attendee seat
- Four complimentary Seats
- Display Table
GOLD SPONSOR | Two Per Month | $300
- One-minute remarks to entire audience
- Name recognition on marketing
- Opportunity to place marketing materials at every attendees seat
- Two complimentary seats
- Display table
Annual Meeting & Community Leadership Awards
The Loudoun Chamber will celebrate its 56th Annual Meeting & Community Leadership Awards on Friday, January 19, 2024. We will honor top community leaders as well as celebrate the success of the 2023 Board of Directors Chair, Carol Barbe. We will also welcomed in our 2024 Board and the new Chair Angela Mitchell, owner of ARM Consulting, LLC. More event information coming soon. 2023 Event Photos
On Monday, August 21, 2023, the 41st Annual Chamber Classic will be held at The Club at Creighton Farms. This event has been Loudoun County’s premier business golf tournament for four decades. The Chamber Classic offers our sponsors tremendous marketing exposure, and an incomparable day of golf on this Jack Nicklaus designed course. Sponsorships are available!
Small Business Awards
For 29 years, the Loudoun Small Business Awards have been the most prestigious honors celebrating the best small businesses, entrepreneurs and nonprofit organizations in our Loudoun community. We hope you will join us on Friday, November 10, 2023, to congratulate finalists and winners in 9 categories, including the top prize, at the 2023 Small Business of the Year. Winners are announced in front of a live audience of Loudoun’s top business and community leaders. Sponsorships are available!
On April 27, 2023, the Loudoun Chamber honored 118 of our community’s real life heroes, including several truly heroic citizens, for their courageous, often lifesaving actions at the 38th Annual Loudoun County Valor Awards. Plan to join us next year with Loudoun’s top business and community leaders for this proud Chamber tradition, as we demonstrate respect and appreciation for these dedicated public servants and their selfless acts of heroism and service. Event Photos