Take the Next Step on Your Businesses DEI Journey
Note: For educational and informational purposes only.
- Is your business inclusive? Map how your employees interact.
- Diversity and Inclusion: A Step By Step Guide
- Setting Goals: Inclusion advocate Janet Stovall shares a three-part action plan for creating workplaces where people feel safe and expected to be their unassimilated, authentic selves.
- Ten Ways to Attract Diverse Talent (Forbes) Article Here
- Large Organizations: Eight Mistakes to Avoid When Creating a D&I Policy (Fast Company) Article Here
- What Gets Measured Gets Done – Using Data to Advance Workplace Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
- Community Foundation for Loudoun & Northern Fauquier Counties, Racial Equity Framework, local workshop info here
- University of South Florida Self-paced Certificate Program: “Diversity, Equity and Inclusion in the Workplace” learn more
- Learn more about the Chamber’s Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Committee here