Thank you to Megan Cartier, owner of Flow Yoga, for answering a few questions with us! Good luck at the Small Business Awards!
Flow Yoga – Megan Cartier, Owner
Finalist for Service Business of the Year
1. What would it mean to you and your company to win a Small Business Award?
It would be a great honor! We put our heart and soul into helping members of our community feel happier and healthier through the practice of yoga. And it would feel great to be recognized for our efforts!
2. What business person has influenced you the most?
I haven’t been as influenced so much by specific business people but rather by companies like Nordstrom and Zappos that consistently offer extraordinary customer service. Flow wouldn’t exist without its students and we pride ourselves on offering the highest level of service.
3. If you weren’t running your own business, what would you be doing?
Having a blast 24/7 with my three-year old twins, Marion and Milly 🙂
4. What book are you reading right now? Do you have a favorite app?
Two-way tie: New York Times and NPR. Yes, I am a news junkie!
5. If you had a full 24 hours off, and your family was out of town, what would you do?
I would walk to Starbucks, enjoy my coffee with the sun, walk or bike to a yoga class, go get lunch at an organic cafe, get a mani/pedi, putter around the house, then meet up with friends for a fun dinner!
6. What is the smallest thing that has had the largest impact on your business?
Attracting and retaining the best talent in town!
Visit Flow Yoga’s website here. Good luck to the Flow Yoga team at the Small Business Awards!
Register Here for the Small Business Awards gala, Nov. 6th!