This event is sold out. Please contact Paige Romanow, to be added to the waiting list.
From housing affordability and transportation improvements to taxes and economic development, the issues facing the Board of Supervisors over the next four years will have an impact on Loudoun County for decades. With every seat on the Board up for grabs this November, the Loudoun County Chamber wants you to know where the candidates stand on the issues that matter most to Loudoun’s future economy and quality of life.
Join your Loudoun’s top business and community leaders at the County’s premier candidates’ forum. Facing a panel of Loudoun business leaders, candidates for the Board of Supervisors will be grilled on an extensive variety of topics taken from the Chamber’s 2019 Public Policy Priorities.
Candidates for 2019 Elections Loudoun County Board of Supervisors * indicates incumbent
Algonkian District: Suzanne Volpe* (R); Juli Briskman (D)
Ashburn District: Mick Staton (R); Mike Turner (D)
Blue Ridge District: Tony Buffington* (R); Tia Walbridge (D)
Broad Run District: Jim Bonfils (R); Silvia Glass (D)
Catoctin District: Caleb Kershner (R); Forest Hayes (D); Sam Kroiz (I)
Dulles South District: Matt Letourneau* (R); Sreedhar Nagireddi (D)
Leesburg District: Kristen Umstattd* (D) unopposed
Sterling District: Koran Saines* (D); Damien Katsisubus (R)
Signature Series Sponsor
- Atlantic Union Bank
- Community Foundation for Loudoun and Northern Fauquier Counties
- Dominion Energy
- Falcon Heating & Air Conditioning
- Janelia Research Campus
- M & T Bank
- MainStreet Bank
- The George Washington University Science & Technology Campus
- Walsh, Colucci, Lubeley & Walsh, PC
- Loudoun County Department of Economic Development
- Economic Development Authority of Loudoun County Virginia
ADVOCATE SPONSORS $5,500
- Year long logo recognition on all marketing materials
- Reserved table of 10 at six PolicyMaker Series events of your choice
- Four tickets to Annual Legislative Reception
ENTERPRISE SPONSORS $3,500
- Year long name recognition on all marketing materials
- Name recognition in Public Policy Agenda
- Reserved table of 10 at four PolicyMaker Series events of your choice
- Two tickets to Annual Legislative Reception
SPOTLIGHT SPONSOR $2,000 SOLD
- Opportunity to introduce the speaker and discuss your business
- Logo recognition on all marketing materials
- Opportunity to distribute marketing materials to each attendee
- Reserved table for 10 at each event
- Four tickets to Annual Legislative Reception
RESERVED TABLE $650
- Reserved table of 10 in a premium location
*All sponsorship commitments are final. All tickets and table sales are final within 72 hours of the event. No refunds or credits will be issued.
Annual Meeting & Community Leadership Awards
The Loudoun Chamber celebrated it’s Annual Meeting & Community Leadership Awards on March 3, 2022. We honored top business and community leaders and celebrated the success of the Chamber’s 2021 Board of Directors Chair, Stacey Metcalfe, Morven Park, and welcome in our 2022 Board.
The 2022 Community Leadership Award winners in each category will have the opportunity to select one nonprofit organization to receive a $1,000 grant, thanks to the generosity of the Community Foundation of Loudoun and Northern Fauquier Counties.
The 40th Annual Chamber Classic has been Loudoun County’s premier business golf tournament for nearly four decades. Held at The Club at Creighton Farms, the Chamber Classic offers our sponsors tremendous marketing exposure, and an incomparable day of golf on this Jack Nicklaus designed course. If your company’s target market includes senior level executives and business owners who have a passion for the game of golf, we invite you to consider an Annual Chamber Classic sponsorship.
Small Business Awards
For 28 years, the Loudoun Small Business Awards have been the most prestigious honors celebrating the best small businesses, entrepreneurs and nonprofit organizations in our Loudoun community. We hope you will join us to congratulate finalists and winners in 9 categories, including the top prize, at the 2022 Small Business of the Year. Winners are announced in front of a live audience of Loudoun’s top business and community leaders. This event will take place on Friday, November 4th at the Westfields Marriott Washington Dulles. View Photos / View 2021 Finalists & Winners
On April 25th, 2022, the Loudoun Chamber honored our community’s real life heroes, including several truly heroic citizens, for their courageous, often lifesaving actions at the 37th Annual Loudoun County Valor Awards at Lansdowne Resort. Stay tuned for the 2023 event date!