Understanding your nonprofit’s financial reports is an essential ingredient to ensure your organization is financially healthy and growing. Join this dynamic workshop as we Look Behind the Curtain: See Past the Magic and Understand the Essentials of Nonprofit Financial Reports.
Participants will learn how financial statements are used for the following:
- Understanding financial health of an organization
- Conveying the story to donors
- Differentiate between cash and budgets
- Determining and managing reserves
Key Learning Objectives:
- Understand the financial statements of a nonprofit organization
- Gain confidence in reviewing financial statements and how to use them to effectively solicit gifts
- Learn how reviewing the statements help in making key decisions for your organization
This workshop is for:
- Nonprofit leaders seeking to deepen their understanding of how understand their organization’s financial health
- Nonprofit fundraisers seeking to strengthen their financial literacy and apply that knowledge to their development strategies
- Board members seeking to understand how to use financial reports make important decisions
- New nonprofit professionals seeking to increase their comfort with basic tools of financial management
About the Presenter
Leon Seemann (www.ConsultwithLeon.com ) is a management consultant with over 25 years of experience helping non-profits and private businesses grow and thrive financially and organizationally by ensuring that they are well funded, well managed and well respected.
Mr. Seemann is a Certified Fund Raising Executive (CFRE) with expertise in leadership, strategic planning, operations, and fundraising. His whole focus is on helping organizations be more effective today than you were yesterday.
Leon SeemannCertified Fund Raising Executive (CFRE)
Annual Meeting & Community Leadership Awards
The Loudoun Chamber celebrated its 55th Annual Meeting & Community Leadership Awards on Friday, January 20, 2023. We honored top community leaders as well as celebrate the success of the 2022 Board of Directors Chair, Shawn Mitchell. We will also welcomed in our 2023 Board and the new Chair Carol Barbe, owner of Backflow Technology. 2023 Event Photos
On Monday, August 21, 2023, the 41st Annual Chamber Classic will be held at The Club at Creighton Farms. This event has been Loudoun County’s premier business golf tournament for four decades. The Chamber Classic offers our sponsors tremendous marketing exposure, and an incomparable day of golf on this Jack Nicklaus designed course. Sponsorships are available!
Small Business Awards
For 29 years, the Loudoun Small Business Awards have been the most prestigious honors celebrating the best small businesses, entrepreneurs and nonprofit organizations in our Loudoun community. We hope you will join us on Friday, November 10, 2023, to congratulate finalists and winners in 9 categories, including the top prize, at the 2023 Small Business of the Year. Winners are announced in front of a live audience of Loudoun’s top business and community leaders. Sponsorships are available!
On April 27, 2023, the Loudoun Chamber honored 118 of our community’s real life heroes, including several truly heroic citizens, for their courageous, often lifesaving actions at the 38th Annual Loudoun County Valor Awards. Plan to join us next year with Loudoun’s top business and community leaders for this proud Chamber tradition, as we demonstrate respect and appreciation for these dedicated public servants and their selfless acts of heroism and service. Event Photos