Understanding your nonprofit’s financial reports is an essential ingredient to ensure your organization is financially healthy and growing. Join this dynamic workshop as we Look Behind the Curtain: See Past the Magic and Understand the Essentials of Nonprofit Financial Reports.
Participants will learn how financial statements are used for the following:
- Understanding financial health of an organization
- Conveying the story to donors
- Differentiate between cash and budgets
- Determining and managing reserves
Key Learning Objectives:
- Understand the financial statements of a nonprofit organization
- Gain confidence in reviewing financial statements and how to use them to effectively solicit gifts
- Learn how reviewing the statements help in making key decisions for your organization
This workshop is for:
- Nonprofit leaders seeking to deepen their understanding of how understand their organization’s financial health
- Nonprofit fundraisers seeking to strengthen their financial literacy and apply that knowledge to their development strategies
- Board members seeking to understand how to use financial reports make important decisions
- New nonprofit professionals seeking to increase their comfort with basic tools of financial management
About the Presenter
Leon Seemann (www.ConsultwithLeon.com ) is a management consultant with over 25 years of experience helping non-profits and private businesses grow and thrive financially and organizationally by ensuring that they are well funded, well managed and well respected.
Mr. Seemann is a Certified Fund Raising Executive (CFRE) with expertise in leadership, strategic planning, operations, and fundraising. His whole focus is on helping organizations be more effective today than you were yesterday.
Leon SeemannCertified Fund Raising Executive (CFRE)
Annual Meeting & Community Leadership Awards
The Loudoun Chamber will celebrate its 55th Annual Meeting & Community Leadership Awards on Friday, January 20, 2023 at The National Conference Center. We will honor top community leaders as well as celebrate the success of the 2022 Board of Directors Chair, Shawn Mitchell, owner of Modern Mechanical. We will also welcome in our 2023 Board and the new Chair Carol Barbe, owner of Backflow Technology.
The 2023 Community Leadership Award winners in each category will have the opportunity to select one nonprofit organization to receive a $1,000 grant, thanks to the generosity of the Community Foundation for Loudoun and Northern Fauquier Counties. *Cocktail attire, please
On Monday, August 15, 2022, the 40th Annual Chamber Classic was held at The Club at Creighton Farms. This event has been Loudoun County’s premier business golf tournament for four decades. The Chamber Classic offers our sponsors tremendous marketing exposure, and an incomparable day of golf on this Jack Nicklaus designed course. If your company’s target market includes senior level executives and business owners who have a passion for the game of golf, we invite you to consider a 2023 Sponsorship. Stay tuned for more information and pricing.
Small Business Awards
For 28 years, the Loudoun Small Business Awards have been the most prestigious honors celebrating the best small businesses, entrepreneurs and nonprofit organizations in our Loudoun community. We hope you will join us to congratulate finalists and winners in 9 categories, including the top prize, at the 2022 Small Business of the Year. Winners are announced in front of a live audience of Loudoun’s top business and community leaders. This event will take place on Friday, November 4th at the Westfields Marriott Washington Dulles. View Photos / View 2021 Finalists & Winners
This Spring, the Chamber will honor the Loudoun Chamber will honor first responders, our community’s real-life heroes, and several truly heroic citizens, for their courageous, often lifesaving actions at the 38th Annual Loudoun County Valor Awards. Stay tuned for the 2023 event date!