View Resources To Help Your Business Grow
Note: For educational and informational purposes only.
- View the McKinsey Report here
- “Tolerance is for Cowards,” a presentation of ATT’s former CEO Randall Stephenson illuminating the impolite culture we have adopted in the US when it comes to talking about race and racism. View here
- Emotional intelligence points the way for leadership and staffing when it comes to self-awareness, social awareness, self-management and relationship management. There are varied vehicles to use or purchase to help assess emotional intelligence when it comes to DEI work. Here is a free one.
- The Harvard Business Review offers a comprehensive reading list.
- Title VII and the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
- The National Law Review provides this 2021 summary of early assessments and next steps.
- Implicit Bias: A Training to Break the Habit
- “Driving Change and Creating Opportunity for Americans with Disabilities” Department of Labor Office of Disability Employment Policy
- Building an Inclusive Workforce: Click Here to see the brochure from the U.S. Department of Labor, Office of Disability Employment
- Inclusion in the Workplace: Employing People with Disabilities