View Resources To Help Your Business Grow
Note: For educational and informational purposes only.
- View the McKinsey Report here
- Workplace Culture: “Creating a supportive workplace for neurodivergent employees” Read Here
- “Tolerance is for Cowards,” a presentation of ATT’s former CEO Randall Stephenson illuminating the impolite culture we have adopted in the US when it comes to talking about race and racism. View here
- Emotional intelligence points the way for leadership and staffing when it comes to self-awareness, social awareness, self-management and relationship management. There are varied vehicles to use or purchase to help assess emotional intelligence when it comes to DEI work. Here is a free one.
- The Harvard Business Review offers a comprehensive reading list.
- Title VII and the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
- The National Law Review provides this 2021 summary of early assessments and next steps.
- Implicit Bias: A Training to Break the Habit
- “Driving Change and Creating Opportunity for Americans with Disabilities” Department of Labor Office of Disability Employment Policy
- Executive Order Advancing Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Accessibility in the Federal Government, Click Here
- Building an Inclusive Workforce: Click Here to see the brochure from the U.S. Department of Labor, Office of Disability Employment
- Inclusion in the Workplace: Employing People with Disabilities
- Filling the Staffing Gap with Available and Productive Talent who Happen to Have Disabilities, co-created with Disability:IN DC Metro and The Arc of Northern Virginia
- Leadership: Non-compliance cost – Headline “15,300 KPMG staff could lose part of their bonuses if they don’t attend unconscious bias training, 18 months after its former UK boss said he didn’t believe in it.” Read Here