Join us as we celebrate the CNBC ranking of Virginia as the #1 State for Business.Hear business and legislative leaders discuss how we will work together to secure the economic future of the Commonwealth.
Keynote Remarks By:
- The Honorable Tim Kaine, U.S. Senate (VA)
- Dr. Arthur Brooks, Professor, Harvard Kennedy School and Business School; President Emeritus, AEI
- Lisa Sturtevant, Ph.D, Chief Economist, Virginia REALTORS
- Nancy Agee, President & CEO, Carilion Clinic
- Calvin “Woody” Fowler, President & CEO, Williams Mullen
- Chris Lloyd, Senior VP & Director, Infrastructure and Economic Development, McGuireWoods Consulting LL
- The Honorable Terry Kilgore, Virginia House of Delegates
- Stephen Moret, President & CEO, VEDP
- John Reinhart, President and CEO, Port of Virginia
- Kevin Stevenson, Co-Founder, PRA Group
– Outlook on 2020: A Political Perspective on the State and National Landscape
– Why Virginia? A Perspective from Virginia CEOs
– Looking Ahead: Future State and National Economic Trends
– Shaping Virginia’s Future: A Perspective from Economic Development Thought Leaders
The Loudoun Chamber is a sponsor of this event.
Presenting Law Firm Sponsor
Annual Meeting & Community Leadership Awards
The Loudoun Chamber celebrated it’s Annual Meeting & Community Leadership Awards on January 24th. We honored top business and community leaders and celebrated the success of the Chamber’s 2019 Board of Directors Chair, Lisa Kimball of The Arc of Loudoun, and welcomed in our 2020 Board Chair, Stacey Metcalfe of Inova Loudoun Hospital.
For more information about the awards and to view the full press release click here
Annual Real Estate Event
Stay tuned for 2020 event information this Fall! This event provides access to experts in the housing industry nationwide and locally. While Loudoun outperforms other Virginia counties on most economic measures, we still face many challenges to our future prosperity. Whether it’s our investment in Metro, a housing affordability crisis or attracting a millennial workforce, Loudoun’s challenges demand effective solutions.
On August 17th we will hold our 38th Annual Loudoun Chamber Golf Classic at the award-winning Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf course, The Club at Creighton Farms. This course is one of the finest on the Eastern Seaboard, and is nothing short of spectacular. We are proud to have produced Loudoun County’s premier business golf tournament for the past three decades, and we hope you and your colleagues will join us. For Questions or Sponsorships: Contact: Paige Romanow
For the past 9 years, this casual, networking tournament pairs you and a partner against a field of over 30 two-man teams in a progressive four month tournament. Designed with the busy professional in mind, each event consists of a 9-hole round after work, followed by a short networking reception to get you home in time to put the kids to bed. The team with the lowest cumulative score after four events is the champion.
Small Business Awards
For 25 years, the Loudoun Small Business Awards have been the most prestigious honors celebrating the best small businesses, entrepreneurs and nonprofit organizations in our Loudoun community. Congratulations to all the finalists and winners. Winners were announced in front of a live audience of more than 600 of Loudoun’s top business and community leaders.
Superhero 5k & Kids Fun Run
The Loudoun Chamber is thrilled to present the 6th Annual Superhero 5k & Kids Fun Run! This family-friendly event includes races and events for all ages. The 5k is open to walkers, runners, strollers and pups. Superhero costumes are encouraged!
The Loudoun Chamber will honor local heroes, from Public Safety personnel to ordinary citizens, for their courageous, often lifesaving actions in 2019 at the 35th Annual Valor Awards ceremony. The entire Loudoun County business community will be invited to attend these Annual Valor Awards to help honor these dedicated public servants for their selfless acts of heroism and commitment to protecting our families, our neighbors and our community!