Join us as we celebrate the CNBC ranking of Virginia as the #1 State for Business.Hear business and legislative leaders discuss how we will work together to secure the economic future of the Commonwealth.
Keynote Remarks By:
- The Honorable Tim Kaine, U.S. Senate (VA)
- Dr. Arthur Brooks, Professor, Harvard Kennedy School and Business School; President Emeritus, AEI
- Lisa Sturtevant, Ph.D, Chief Economist, Virginia REALTORS
- Nancy Agee, President & CEO, Carilion Clinic
- Calvin “Woody” Fowler, President & CEO, Williams Mullen
- Chris Lloyd, Senior VP & Director, Infrastructure and Economic Development, McGuireWoods Consulting LL
- The Honorable Terry Kilgore, Virginia House of Delegates
- Stephen Moret, President & CEO, VEDP
- John Reinhart, President and CEO, Port of Virginia
- Kevin Stevenson, Co-Founder, PRA Group
– Outlook on 2020: A Political Perspective on the State and National Landscape
– Why Virginia? A Perspective from Virginia CEOs
– Looking Ahead: Future State and National Economic Trends
– Shaping Virginia’s Future: A Perspective from Economic Development Thought Leaders
The Loudoun Chamber is a sponsor of this event.
Presenting Law Firm Sponsor
Annual Meeting & Community Leadership Awards
The Loudoun Chamber celebrated it’s Annual Meeting & Community Leadership Awards on March 3, 2022. We honored top business and community leaders and celebrated the success of the Chamber’s 2021 Board of Directors Chair, Stacey Metcalfe, Morven Park, and welcome in our 2022 Board.
The 2022 Community Leadership Award winners in each category will have the opportunity to select one nonprofit organization to receive a $1,000 grant, thanks to the generosity of the Community Foundation of Loudoun and Northern Fauquier Counties.
The 40th Annual Chamber Classic has been Loudoun County’s premier business golf tournament for nearly four decades. Held at The Club at Creighton Farms, the Chamber Classic offers our sponsors tremendous marketing exposure, and an incomparable day of golf on this Jack Nicklaus designed course. If your company’s target market includes senior level executives and business owners who have a passion for the game of golf, we invite you to consider an Annual Chamber Classic sponsorship.
Small Business Awards
For 28 years, the Loudoun Small Business Awards have been the most prestigious honors celebrating the best small businesses, entrepreneurs and nonprofit organizations in our Loudoun community. We hope you will join us to congratulate finalists and winners in 9 categories, including the top prize, at the 2022 Small Business of the Year. Winners are announced in front of a live audience of Loudoun’s top business and community leaders. This event will take place on Friday, November 4th at the Westfields Marriott Washington Dulles. View Photos / View 2021 Finalists & Winners
On April 25th, 2022, the Loudoun Chamber honored our community’s real life heroes, including several truly heroic citizens, for their courageous, often lifesaving actions at the 37th Annual Loudoun County Valor Awards at Lansdowne Resort. Stay tuned for the 2023 event date!