Join us as we celebrate the CNBC ranking of Virginia as the #1 State for Business.Hear business and legislative leaders discuss how we will work together to secure the economic future of the Commonwealth.
Keynote Remarks By:
- The Honorable Tim Kaine, U.S. Senate (VA)
- Dr. Arthur Brooks, Professor, Harvard Kennedy School and Business School; President Emeritus, AEI
- Lisa Sturtevant, Ph.D, Chief Economist, Virginia REALTORS
- Nancy Agee, President & CEO, Carilion Clinic
- Calvin “Woody” Fowler, President & CEO, Williams Mullen
- Chris Lloyd, Senior VP & Director, Infrastructure and Economic Development, McGuireWoods Consulting LL
- The Honorable Terry Kilgore, Virginia House of Delegates
- Stephen Moret, President & CEO, VEDP
- John Reinhart, President and CEO, Port of Virginia
- Kevin Stevenson, Co-Founder, PRA Group
– Outlook on 2020: A Political Perspective on the State and National Landscape
– Why Virginia? A Perspective from Virginia CEOs
– Looking Ahead: Future State and National Economic Trends
– Shaping Virginia’s Future: A Perspective from Economic Development Thought Leaders
The Loudoun Chamber is a sponsor of this event.
Presenting Law Firm Sponsor
Annual Meeting & Community Leadership Awards
In January of 2020, we will celebrate the leadership of our 2019 Chair of the Board, Lisa Kimball (The Arc of Loudoun), and welcome in our new Chair for 2020, Stacey Metcalfe (Inova Loudoun Hospital) and honor the Community Leadership Awards finalists and winners.
Annual Real Estate Event
While Loudoun outperforms other Virginia counties on most economic measures, we still face many challenges to our future prosperity. Whether it’s our investment in Metro, a housing affordability crisis or attracting a millennial workforce, Loudoun’s challenges demand effective solutions.
On Monday, August 19, 2019, we hosted our 37th Annual Golf Classic event at the award-winning Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf course, The Club at Creighton Farms. This course is one of the finest on the Eastern Seaboard — is nothing short of spectacular. This event has been Loudoun County’s Premier business golf tournament for three decades.
For the past 8 years, this casual, networking tournament pairs you and a partner against a field of over 30 two-man teams in a progressive four month tournament. Designed with the busy professional in mind, each event consists of a 9-hole round after work, followed by a short networking reception to get you home in time to put the kids to bed. The team with the lowest cumulative score after four events is the champion. The 2019 Winners were Tom Reed and Greg Wells. Congratulations! Stay tuned for the 2020 Golf Tour dates.
Small Business Awards
Join us on November 8, 2019 for the Loudoun Small Business Awards, for our 25th Anniversary of these prestigious honors celebrating the best small businesses, entrepreneurs and nonprofit organizations in our Loudoun community. Winners will be announced in front of a live audience of more than 400 of Loudoun’s top business and community leaders.
Superhero 5k & Kids Fun Run
As a Signature Chamber event, the Superhero 5k Run and Kids Fun Run offers companies a great way to show Loudoun County their commitment to healthy living for your employees and our community.
The Loudoun Chamber will honor local heroes, from Public Safety personnel to ordinary citizens, for their courageous, often lifesaving actions in 2019 at the 34th Annual Valor Awards ceremony. The entire Loudoun County business community will be invited to attend these Annual Valor Awards to help honor these dedicated public servants for their selfless acts of heroism and commitment to protecting our families, our neighbors and our community!