The mission of the Loudoun County Chamber of Commerce Workforce and Education Committee is to enhance connections among business, education, higher education, and community stakeholders within Loudoun County by:
- Disseminating information about existing workforce/education programs, partnerships, and opportunities
- Exploring initiatives that bring real-world applications and skills into educational programming
- Advocating for infrastructure improvements, community amenities, and affordable housing to encourage existing educators and workers to remain in the county and to attract and retain the best and the brightest to the area
- Creating opportunities for the business community to get involved in the design and delivery of education and training programs for both K-12 and postsecondary education
- Identifying unmet needs or gaps in existing education and training programs within the county and recommending solutions
- Improving work/life balance programs for employees in the county.
Date: 2nd Wednesday of the month
Time: 8:30 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
Location: Loudoun County Economic Development – 43777 Central Station Dr., #300, Ashburn, VA
To attend: All guests are welcome. Please email the staff liaison to confirm date and location for this month’s meeting.
*The Location for the February Meeting has changed:
19300 Promenade Drive., Suite 200
Dr. Julie Leidig,
Northern Virginia Community College