The Loudoun Chamber’s charitable giving is prioritized based on our strategic objectives and mission. In particular, the Chamber will focus on these areas, in order of priority:
- Economic Development and Entrepreneurship – The Loudoun County Chamber of Commerce believes strongly in the value of creating economic opportunity in our community as the most essential element of a world class quality of life.
- Education and Workforce Development – The quality of our workforce and K-20 education systems that prepare our future workforce are essential components of Loudoun County’s world class quality of life.
- Public Safety –The Loudoun County Chamber has a decades-long tradition of supporting our emergency first responders and their families, particularly those that have suffered injuries or death while in performance of their sworn duties.
- Healthy Community – The health of the Loudoun economy and its quality of life is inextricably linked to the health and wellness of its citizens and the financial stability of the organizations that serve our citizens’ health and well-being.
Thank you so much for supporting the OAR mission and understanding the importance of our work. The resources provided by the Chamber will help to make sure that Loudoun community members involved with the criminal justice system can establish successful crime-free lives. Please know that we are proud to be a member of the Loudoun Chamber. You all have extended a sincere welcome to us and many of the chamber events have been great opportunities for us to share our mission, build partnerships, and meet community partners.
– Brandon Cosby, OAR
I want to thank all of the Chamber staff for the wonderful work of the Loudoun Chamber. The nonprofit community is so supported by the this organization through grants, education, networking, and much more. This type of support is unique and we are so blessed to be here in Loudoun with our great Chamber.
– Therese Cashen, Loudoun Habitat for Humanity