Small Business Awards Application Process
There are two ways to participate in the Small Business awards program:
1. Nominate a Loudoun Small Business
Nominating a business is absolutely free and there is no limit to the number of nominations you can submit. Anyone can nominate a deserving small business—you can even nominate yourself! The nomination period for the awards program will open on Thursday, June 8th and close on Friday, July 28th.
**New in 2017: When completing your application, you may only select one category**
2. Complete the Application
As a nominee, you are asked to submit your application online to prepare for the Awards selection process by doing the following:
You will be required to create a user name and password, which enables you to begin the application and go back and edit at any time until the deadline date.
- Hand deliver or mail any supporting materials (marketing collateral, customer testimonials, video or still images, product samples, etc.) to the Loudoun County Chamber of Commerce, 19301 Winmeade Drive, Suite 210, Lansdowne VA 20176, by August 18 2017, 4 p.m.
- Your completed submission will be the basis of evaluation by the Small Business Awards Selection Committee.
- Submissions will no longer be accepted via e-mail.
- If your business is selected as a finalist for a Small Business Award, you will be notified in mid September.
- If you are selected as an Entrepreneur of the Year or Small Business of the Year finalist, you will be notified late September.