The PolicyMaker Series is where you get to connect with elected, business and community leaders while learning about the priority issues that the Chamber is working on.
With the Loudoun Chamber’s PolicyMaker events, you will enjoy direct contact to the County’s and Virginia’s top political and government leaders, while also positioning you and your business as a leader in Loudoun’s business community. You also will be able to deepen your relationships with other business and community leaders while helping to shape the business agenda in Loudoun.
Our 2017 lineup
- Attorney General Mark Herring squares off against Republican John Adams in their only Virginia debate! REGISTER TODAY!
- Board of Supervisors Breakfast was held on Wednesday, February 1, 2017.
- State of Transportation was held on March 16th.
- State of Housing in Loudoun was held on May 3rd.
- State of the Economy was held on July 27, 2017.
- House of Delegates Candidates Forum was held on Friday, September 15, 2017.
- State of Innovation in Education was held on September 7, 2017.