Do you know where your fruits & veggies come from?
We’d love it if you joined us in supporting our localfarmers and artisans by attending local farmers markets. The weather is finally sunny, so grab your friends and family and head to a local farmers market for a great way to spend a Saturday or Sunday morning.
We’ve created a comprehensive list of local farmers markets, so you don’t have to do the work yourself. You’re welcome!
If you live in the Ashburn area…
1. One Loudoun: Saturdays, 8 a.m. until Noon, May until October; One Loudoun, Exchange Street and Endicott Alley, Ashburn, VA 20147
2. Brambleton: Sundays, 9 a.m. until 1 p.m., May until October; Legacy Park on Olympia Drive Brambleton, VA 20148
If you live in the Sterling area…
Cascades: Sunday, 9 a.m. until 1 p.m., May until November; The Senior Center, 21060 Whitfield Place (behind Home Depot)
If you live in the Leesburg area…
If you live in the South Riding area…
1. The Wellness Connection’s Farmers Market: Saturdays, 9 a.m. – 1 p.m., open until October 8th; Located in the StoneSprings Hospital Center parking lot
2. Gilbert’s Corner: Saturdays and Sundays, 11 a.m. – 4 p.m.; located on the corner of Rt. 15 and Rt. 50
If you live in the Purcellville area…
1. Purcellville Community Farmers Market: open Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m., 600 E Main St. Purcellville, VA (LocoJoe parking lot)
2. Stonybrook Farm Market: open every day but Saturday, 37091 Charles Town Pike, Hillsboro, VA 20132
4. Hillsboro Farmers Market: Saturdays; located at the Old Stone School in Hillsboro
If you live in the Middleburg area…
Middleburg Community Farmers Market: Saturday mornings, 8 a.m. – Noon, May to October; located behind the Middleburg Community Center – 200-400 Stonewall Avenue
Roadside Stands & Farms