**NOW HYBRID – VIRTUAL AND IN-PERSON TICKETS**
SEO & Keywords
What is SEO and why is it so important? Search Engine Optimization can increase the quality and quantity of your web traffic, through users’ ability to find you through search engine results. Often times, making small tweaks and changes can add up to big results! This class will build your foundational knowledge of SEO, so you can stand out from your competition and get the right customers for your business.
By the end of this class, you will know how to:
• Determine whether you site is in Google’s index
• Determine which Key Performance Indicators you will use to measure your SEO strategy’s success
• Analyze how your current SEO strategy is working for you
• Find the best keywords for your business, products, services, and location
• Get your website ranked higher on SERPs
• Create pages with original, compelling, and relevant content
• Use meta tags and alt text
• Establish trust and credibility with your users
• Avoid violating best practices in an attempt to trick search engines
The In-Person class begins promptly at 11:30 am, to include lunch and networking time. In-Person registration closes on June 20th.
15 N. King Street, 2nd Floor
Leesburg, VA 20175
In-Person tickets include a boxed lunch: sandwich, chips, and a cookie.
Chicken Salad Sandwich
Ham & Swiss Sandwich
Turkey & Provolone Sandwich
Your Instructor for this class: Danielle Renken
Danielle Renken is the owner of Remarkably Different, a marketing firm based in Loudoun County, Virginia. Danielle Renken has been producing iconic, culture-changing marketing campaigns since the day she found her passion in 1994. Today, Danielle is an award-winning integrated creative professional that makes brands, businesses and ideas matter for Fortune Global 500 companies as well as local businesses across all 50 states and in 8 countries. She creates experiences, design, and communications that shape every aspect of a brand’s needs through six core capabilities: Brand Strategy, Advertising, Customer Engagement and Commerce, PR and Influence, Digital Transformation, and Partnerships.