The Top of Virginia Regional Chamber and Optium Impact LLC have partnered to host T2T | Tradition to Transformation on July 25, from 8 a.m. – Noon at Shenandoah University.
Join the movement to transform your workplace by participating in 2018’s premier business development event. You will learn how to attract and retain top talent and take your organization to new heights. During this 4-hour experience, two revolutionary leaders, best-selling authors, professional members of the National Speakers Association, and creators of The You-Print™, Dr. Sherri Yoder and Crystel Lynn Smith shrewdly reveal the critical missing elements for today’s working world and what employers and leaders must do to win the current attraction and retention war for top talent!
Participants will also receive:
- Organizational Employee Engagement Assessment
- Assessment Results, Analysis, and Recommendations
- Organizational Talent Acquisition and Retention Guide
- Amazon’s New-Release Best-Seller “It’s All About Me!”
- Exclusive access to the Organizational Transformation Experience™ 12-module Online Course
$399 | Chamber Members
$999 | Non-Members
Are you a member of the Loudoun Chamber? Use code “CHAMBER” at checkout to receive Chamber member pricing!
Registering a group of 5 or more? Receive a volume discount!
Contact Danita Roble, 540-662-4118 ext. 11
More information: www.regionalchamber.biz/t2t or Text T2T2018 to 44222