RESCHEDULED DATE TO JANUARY 17, 2018 FROM NOVEMBER 30, 2017.
Do You Have Questions About:
- Types of commercial loans and structuring options
- Credit evaluation criteria
- The contents of a loan application
- The importance of cash vs. accrual accounting
- The contents of a cash flow statement
- Loan programs designed to support working capital
- Loan programs designed for capital investment
- How to start laying the ground for financial success
Please join us for a Small Business Financial Education Symposium with local economic experts, offering valuable information about growing and sustaining your business.
Featuring Economic & Financial Industry Leaders:
- Jamie Gaucher, Business & Economic Development Director, Town of Middleburg
- Beth Wilson, VP, Business Finance Group
- Alex Fleming, CPA/PFS, Yount, Hyde & Barbour, P.C.
- Michael Clarke, CEO, Middleburg Bank, a Division of Access National Bank
- Ted Lauer, SVP, Commercial Lending, Access National Bank
Inclement weather date of January 24, 2018.