Register for the event here.
Do you have questions about:
- Types of commercial loans and structuring options
- Credit evaluation criteria
- The contents of a loan application
- The importance of cash vs. accrual accounting
- The contents of a cash flow statement
- Loan programs designed to support working capital
- Loan programs designed for capital investment
- How to start laying the ground for financial success
Please join us for a Small Business Financial Education Symposium with local economic experts, offering valuable information about growing and sustaining your business.
Featuring economic and financial industry leaders:
- Russell Seymour, Director of Economic Development, Town of Leesburg
- Susan Henson, Regional Director, Mason Enterprise Center – Loudoun
- Donna McMullen, Senior Accountant, Updegrove, Combs & McDaniel, PLC
- Zach Bucklen, Senior Associate, Updegrove, Combs & McDaniel, PLC
- Amy Rowan, Community Program Coordinator, Business Finance Group
- Michael Clarke, CEO, Middleburg Bank
- Ted Lauer, SVP, Commercial Lending, Access National Bank
Light fare and beverages provided.
- Virginia SBDC / Mason Enterprise Center – Leesburg, Loudoun County
- Town of Leesburg
- Updegrove, Combs & McDaniel, PLC
- Business Finance Group