Do you have questions about:
- Types of commercial loans and structuring options
- Credit evaluation criteria
- The contents of a loan application
- The importance of cash vs. accrual accounting
- The contents of a cash flow statement
- Loan programs designed to support working capital
- Loan programs designed for capital investment
- How to start laying the ground for financial success
Please join us for a Small Business Financial Education Symposium with local economic experts, offering valuable information about growing and sustaining your business.
Featuring economic and financial industry leaders:
- Russell Seymour, Director of Economic Development, Town of Leesburg
- Susan Henson, Regional Director, Mason Enterprise Center – Loudoun
- Donna McMullen, Senior Accountant, Updegrove, Combs & McDaniel, PLC
- Zach Bucklen, Senior Associate, Updegrove, Combs & McDaniel, PLC
- Amy Rowan, Community Program Coordinator, Business Finance Group
- Michael Clarke, CEO, Middleburg Bank
- Ted Lauer, SVP, Commercial Lending, Access National Bank
Light fare and beverages provided.
- Virginia SBDC / Mason Enterprise Center – Leesburg, Loudoun County
- Town of Leesburg
- Updegrove, Combs & McDaniel, PLC
- Business Finance Group
In January of 2020, we will celebrate the leadership of our 2019 Chair of the Board, Lisa Kimball (The Arc of Loudoun), and welcome in our new Chair for 2020, Stacey Metcalfe (Inova Loudoun Hospital) and honor the Community Leadership Awards finalists and winners.
Annual Real Estate Event
While Loudoun outperforms other Virginia counties on most economic measures, we still face many challenges to our future prosperity. Whether it’s our investment in Metro, a housing affordability crisis or attracting a millennial workforce, Loudoun’s challenges demand effective solutions.
On Monday, August 19, 2019, we will host our 37th Annual Golf Classic event at the award-winning Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf course, The Club at Creighton Farms. This course is one of the finest on the Eastern Seaboard — is nothing short of spectacular. This event has been Loudoun County’s Premier business golf tournament for three decades.
The Loudoun Chamber Golf Tour is back for Round 8! This casual, networking tournament pairs you and a partner against a field of over 30 two-man teams in a progressive four month tournament. Designed with the busy professional in mind, each event consists of a 9 hole round after work, followed by a short networking reception to get you home in time to put the kids to bed. The team with the lowest cumulative score after four events is the 2019 Loudoun Chamber Golf Tour Champion.
Small Business Awards
Join us on November 8, 2019 for the Loudoun Small Business Awards, for our 25th Anniversary of these prestigious honors celebrating the best small businesses, entrepreneurs and nonprofit organizations in our Loudoun community. Winners will be announced in front of a live audience of more than 400 of Loudoun’s top business and community leaders.
SuperHero 5k & Kids Fun Run
As a Signature Chamber event, the SuperHero 5k Run and Kids Fun Run offered companies a great way to show Loudoun County their commitment to healthy living for your employees and our community.
The Loudoun Chamber will honor local heroes, from Public Safety personnel to ordinary citizens, for their courageous, often lifesaving actions in 2018 at the 34th Annual Valor Awards ceremony on Friday, April 12th at The National Conference Center. The entire Loudoun County business community is invited to attend these Annual Valor Awards to help honor these dedicated public servants for their selfless acts of heroism and commitment to protecting our families, our neighbors and our community!