Covid-19 has been a strain on all businesses large or small. In the aftermath many organizations are in the process of reviewing and revising their Disaster Recovery Plan.
- What does Disaster Recovery mean for your technology team?
- What are your Recovery Point Objectives for mission critical applications?
- What engineering resources are available during failover and fail-back procedures?
- What visibility do we have into our protections state and resources consumption?
- What is our granular protection and point in time recovery of files, virtual machines, and applications?
Join us to learn more about Disaster Recovery and how Segra is helping customers large and small with their Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS) solution.
You’ll walk away with:
- An overview of different Disaster Recovery tactics for business
- An overview of the risk and rewards of outsourcing your disaster recovery
- How having a scalable DRaaS plan can be a cost-effective solution
- Security Risks to be aware of when looking to outsource your Disaster Recovery
- An understanding of how DRaaS can help mitigate Ransomware
Webinar is no cost, but registration is required visit the following link to register: https://segra.actonservice.com/acton/media/41772/proofing-your-business?sid=TV2:27ENwmcHK