Join fellow business owners for an evening of networking with beer & wine and light snacks, while learning a few tips and tricks about how to get more positive online reviews and ratings for your business.
There will be a very brief discussion about how area businesses are taking control of their online reputation to make it faster and easier than ever for their best customers, clients and patients to share their positive experience on all the major review sites such as Yelp, Google, Facebook, TripAdvisor and more.
This event is specifically geared towards owners of local businesses including:
- Restaurants, bars, wineries, coffee houses and craft brewery tasting rooms
- Private practices in the medical, dental/orthodontics, optometrists, chiropractic and similar professions
- Home service businesses such as contracting, roofing, remodeling and related
- Auto repair
- Legal and accounting firms
- Hair and nail salons, massage and spa
- e-commerce businesses selling products on Amazon or Walmart
- Personal services such as limo/car services
We’ll answer vexing questions such as:
- Why does Yelp hide legitimate reviews from your best customers, patients and clients?
- How does your number of reviews affect your ranking in search engines?
- How to handle negative reviews
- How to report false, fraudulent or threatening reviews
- Why does frequency and recency of reviews matter?
- How can you turn your free WiFi network into a reviews machine?
- How can you implement a rewards program for your business?
Registration is just $15 and includes two drink tickets and light snacks ($12 for Loudoun Chamber of Commerce members).
All net proceeds from this event will go to Loudoun Cares.
Hosted by Toole & Associates LLC
In January of 2020, we will celebrate the leadership of our 2019 Chair of the Board, Lisa Kimball (The Arc of Loudoun), and welcome in our new Chair for 2020, Stacey Metcalfe (Inova Loudoun Hospital) and honor the Community Leadership Awards finalists and winners.
Annual Real Estate Event
While Loudoun outperforms other Virginia counties on most economic measures, we still face many challenges to our future prosperity. Whether it’s our investment in Metro, a housing affordability crisis or attracting a millennial workforce, Loudoun’s challenges demand effective solutions.
On Monday, August 19, 2019, we will host our 37th Annual Golf Classic event at the award-winning Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf course, The Club at Creighton Farms. This course is one of the finest on the Eastern Seaboard — is nothing short of spectacular. This event has been Loudoun County’s Premier business golf tournament for three decades.
The Loudoun Chamber Golf Tour is back for Round 8! This casual, networking tournament pairs you and a partner against a field of over 30 two-man teams in a progressive four month tournament. Designed with the busy professional in mind, each event consists of a 9 hole round after work, followed by a short networking reception to get you home in time to put the kids to bed. The team with the lowest cumulative score after four events is the 2019 Loudoun Chamber Golf Tour Champion.
Small Business Awards
Join us on November 8, 2019 for the Loudoun Small Business Awards, for our 25th Anniversary of these prestigious honors celebrating the best small businesses, entrepreneurs and nonprofit organizations in our Loudoun community. Winners will be announced in front of a live audience of more than 400 of Loudoun’s top business and community leaders.
Superhero 5k & Kids Fun Run
As a Signature Chamber event, the Superhero 5k Run and Kids Fun Run offers companies a great way to show Loudoun County their commitment to healthy living for your employees and our community.
The Loudoun Chamber will honor local heroes, from Public Safety personnel to ordinary citizens, for their courageous, often lifesaving actions in 2018 at the 34th Annual Valor Awards ceremony on Friday, April 12th at The National Conference Center. The entire Loudoun County business community is invited to attend these Annual Valor Awards to help honor these dedicated public servants for their selfless acts of heroism and commitment to protecting our families, our neighbors and our community!