Join us in fighting food insecurity at our Martin Luther King, Jr. (MLK) Day of Service Rice Up Against Hunger event to benefit low-income families. Let’s brighten the day of families in need with these bags, giving them nourishment and hope! We will join thousands of Americans across the country who will be celebrating the national holiday honoring the life and work of Dr. King by doing service in their communities.
All volunteers are REQUIRED to follow all the guidelines below to participate in this event:
- All volunteers are required to wear masks and gloves at ALL times!
- The temperatures of each volunteer will be checked before starting the event.
- There is no access to restrooms or water fountains at the location. Please feel free to bring your own water bottle.
- All volunteers are required to sign a liability waiver & photo release form (will be emailed!)
- Due to social distancing regulations, parents of youth volunteers are asked to drop off /pick up their kids PROMPTLY at the specified times.
Those who have signed up to donate rice bags, please drop them off by January 15th!
Donation Drop Off Locations:
Virginia (Drop Off by January 15th): 20699 Tally Ho Court, Ashburn VA, 20147. Contact Anu # 703-839-2953
*Please do not delete any of your signups last minute (Would greatly appreciate if you could give us 48 hours’ notice, thanks for understanding)
Donations (Tax-Deductible): PayPal.Me/nest4us