These outdoor, drive-in concerts offer a safe, enjoyable experience in accordance with Forward Virginia Phase Three Guidelines and guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Virginia Department of Health and Loudoun County Health Department.
- Audio will be delivered via speaker system and FM transmitter. All vehicles tuned in to the radio station must be put in accessory mode. Engine idling is prohibited. We recommend that you bring a portable FM radio to the event.
- Friday’s concert begins 6 p.m. featuring The Knuckleheads, Skomucon (KAGE), Okulus, Joanna Kim, King Street, Jintamiko, Nuclear Deathcount, Sela Campbell and Antigravity.
- Saturday’s performance begins at 7 p.m. featuring The Reagan Years – the East Coast’s ORIGINAL 80s Tribute Band. Check out The Reagan Years!
- Food trucks will offer a variety of concessions both nights. Water may be brought or purchased. Concert goers are not permitted to bring food or other drinks.
- While sitting on tailgates or in the bed of a truck is acceptable during the show, tailgating activities (e.g., yard games, grills, generators, etc.) will not be permitted.