A transformative, 3-day workshop that empowers women at the bargaining table.
In a female-led program conveniently located at George Mason University’s Arlington Campus, you’ll identify the barriers preventing you from confidently engaging in and succeeding at negotiation. Participants will also increase their ability to generate creative solutions that better meet the needs of their teams and organization.
In this interactive program, Suzanne de Janasz and Mandy O’Neill will help you hone your skills as a negotiator and learn tactics to successfully navigate conflicts and negotiate the optimal terms for yourself, your team and your organization.
This program will help you:
- Learn to successfully navigate conflicts and negotiate the optimalterms for yourself, your team, and your organization.
- Learn how to set goals, prepare in a data-driven way, and craft strategies for successful negotiation outcomes.
- Develop techniques to uncover underlying interests and achieve collaborative, mutually beneficial outcomes.
- Learn negotiation preparation techniques that include clear, data-driven steps for a successful outcome.
- Discover and practice techniques that can reduce negotiation phobia and unleash creativity.
- Identify and overcome your own barriers to engaging in negotiation.
- Utilize packaging, advocating, and amplifying—methods that research suggests work especially well for women.
You will engage in multiple realistic simulations to help hone your skills and increase confidence.
Meet the Instructors
Who Should Attend?