The 3rd Annual Tour de ECHO is a biking event on September 14th, 2019, for novice and expert cyclists alike. This event is a community outreach fundraiser for ECHO, a Loudoun Chamber Member nonprofit that serves adults with disabilities. Each registrant and sponsor helps ECHO empower individuals with disabilities to achieve their optimal level of personal, social and economic success through skill building, job placement, day support and transportation services.
Tour de ECHO bikers will start their routes at Raflo Park (345 Harrison St., SE, Leesburg VA 20175), cycle along the W&OD Trail (and along local roads, for the Metric Century), and end at Leesburg’s Bike TrAle Brewing, which will host a BBQ lunch and party with music. Please visit us at https://echoworks.org/tour to register, to sponsor, and for full information.
The available routes are:
- Metric Century: 62 miles on and off the W&OD
- Trail Challenge: 21 miles on the W&OD
- Challenge: 10 miles on the W&OD
- Family Fun: 5 miles on the W&OD
All riders enjoy:
- T-Shirt guaranteed for registrations received more than 10 days in advance of event date
- Stocked aid stations with snacks and water
- Post-race barbecue and entertainment
- Goody-bag with various swag
- Awards for biggest fundraisers
- Chance to win raffle prizes
- The satisfaction of doing the right thing while riding a beautiful cycling route!
- Champs-Elysees Matching Sponsor: Monetary or in-kind gifts in excess of $5,000
- Yellow Jersey Sponsor: $5,000
- Polka Dot Jersey Sponsor: $1,000
- White Jersey Sponsor: $500
- Peloton Sponsor: Suggested $250 in-kind donation
For further information, please visit us at https://echoworks.org/tour or contact Erica Lengermann at EricaL@echoworks.org or 571-707-8248.