The PolicyMaker Series is where you get to connect with Loudoun’s top elected, business and community leaders while learning about the important issues that are impacting your company’s future and out community’s economic climate and quality of life.
In addition, our PolicyMaker Series events can help position you and your business as leaders in Loudoun’s business community, help you deepen your relationships with other business and community leaders, while allowing you to help shape the public policies that will preserve Loudoun’s pro-business agenda.
Want to learn more about the PolicyMaker events? Email Government Affairs Manager, Eric Johnson, firstname.lastname@example.org.
2018 PolicyMaker Events
- Board of Supervisors Breakfast | Jan. 18th (Chair Randall Presentation)
- The State of the Rural Economy | March 13th (Kellie Hinkle Presentation)
- State of Transportation | May 3rd (Jack Potter, MWAA Presentation)
2017 PolicyMaker Events
- Board of Supervisors Breakfast
- State of Transportation
- The State of Workforce Housing in Loudoun (Lisa Sturtevant, PhD Presentation)
- Putting Virginia’s Economy Back on Top
- State of Innovation in Education
- House of Delegates Candidates Forum
- Attorney General Mark Herring Squares off against Republic John Adams
- 2018 Virginia General Assembly Preview