Learn from the Experts Small Business
Keys to Success
Small Business Financial Education Symposium
Do You Have Questions About:
- Types of commercial loans and structuring options
- Credit evaluation criteria
- The contents of a loan application
- The importance of cash vs. accrual accounting
- The contents of a cash flow statement
- Loan programs designed to support working capital
- Loan programs designed for capital investment
- How to start laying the ground for financial success
Please join us for a Small Business Financial Education Symposium with local economic experts, offering valuable information for growing and sustatining your small business.
Middleburg Bank, a Division of Access National Bank:
Thursday, March 22, 2018
5:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
5:00 p.m. – 5:30 p.m. — Networking
5:30 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. — Presentation
Mason Enterprise Center:
202 Church St. SE
Leesburg, VA 20175
Featuring Economic & Financial Industry Leaders:
- Russell Seymour, Director of Economic Development, Town of Leesburg
- Susan Henson, Regional Director, Mason Enterprise Center — Loudoun
- Donna McMullen, Partner, Updegrove, Combs & McDaniel, PLC
- Zach Bucklen, Senior Associate, Updegrove, Combs & McDaniel, PLC
- Amy Rowan, Community Program Coordinator, Business Finance Group
- David Leudemann, EVP, Commercial Banking, Middleburg Bank
- Ted Lauer, SVP, Commercial Lending, Access National Bank
SVP, Commercial Lending
Event Sponsored by:
*Light fare and beverages provided.
Small Business Awards
For 23 years, the Loudoun County Small Business Awards have been the most prestigious honors celebrating the best small businesses, entrepreneurs and nonprofit organizations in our Loudoun community. On Thursday, November 2, 2017 at The National Conference Center, we celebrated our 23rd anniversary of our Loudoun Small Business Awards. As one of our signature Chamber events, more than 500 of Loudoun’s top business and community leaders gathered to salute the best of Loudoun’s many outstanding small businesses. Stay tuned for next year’s nomination and event information, in the Spring of 2018!
The Loudoun County Chamber of Commerce honors local heroes, from Public Safety personnel to ordinary citizens, for their courageous, often lifesaving actions in 2017 at the 33rd Annual Valor Awards ceremony on Friday, April 20th at The National Conference Center. The entire Loudoun County business community is invited to attend these Annual Valor Awards to help honor these dedicated public servants for their selfless acts of heroism and commitment to protecting our families, our neighbors and our community!
On January 26, 2018, we welcomed & celebrated the leadership of our 2017 Chairman of the Board, Tina Johnson (JP Events & Consulting) and welcomed in our new Chairman, Mitch Sproul (Toth Financial) and honored the Community Leadership Awards Finalists.
As a Signature Chamber event, the SuperHero 5k Run/Walk and Kids Fun Run offered companies a great way to show Loudoun County their commitment to healthy living for your employees and our community. This year’s race date is Sunday, May 20, 2018.
Golf Classic & Golf Tour
On August 20, 2018, we will host our 36th Annual Golf Classic event at the award-winning Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf course, The Club at Creighton Farms. This course is one of the finest on the Eastern Seaboard — is nothing short of spectacular. This event has been Loudoun County’s Premier business golf tournament for three decades.
The Loudoun Chamber Golf Tour is back for Round 7! This casual, networking tournament pairs you and a partner against a field of over 30 two-man teams in a progressive four month tournament.
Designed with the busy professional in mind, each event consists of a 9 hole round after work, followed by a short networking reception to get you home in time to put the kids to bed.
The team with the lowest cumulative score after four events is the 2018 Loudoun Chamber Golf Tour Champion.