View photos from the event on our Facebook page here. Photo credit: Galen Photography
Community Leadership Awards Honor Businesses, Community Leaders for Their Contributions to Support Loudoun’s Citizens and Strengthen their Quality of Life
Lansdowne, VA – Today the Loudoun County Chamber of Commerce announced the winners for the 2016 Loudoun Community Leadership Awards, which honor the businesses and community leaders that have shown true leadership and commitment to support the Loudoun community and its citizens.
Finalists were chosen in four categories: Large and Small Businesses, Executive Leaders and Young Professionals. These finalists were chosen by a panel of Loudoun’s top business and non-profit leaders. The top honorees were announced at the Chamber’s 2016 Annual Meeting and Community Leadership Awards Ceremony January 21, 2016 at the National Conference Center in Lansdowne.
“Loudoun County is truly privileged to have so many outstanding leaders and organizations that are willing to invest their time, talent and treasure to serve their community. The Loudoun County Chamber is privileged to honor these great Community Leaders for the hard work and valuable contributions they have made to make Loudoun a world-class community to live, work, raise a family and grow a business,” said Chamber President & CEO Tony Howard.
Winners are indicated below.
Community Leadership Awards finalists in the Young Professionals category are:
- Lisa Herndon Broyhill, WINC-FM
- Katie McAuliffe Campbell, Wells Fargo Advisors
- Rusty Foster, Bow Tie Strategies – winner!
- Browning Herbert, Middleburg Bank
Community Leadership Awards finalists in the Executive Leader Award category are:
- Carol Barbe, Backflow Technology – winner!
- Paul Bice, John Marshall Bank
- Brian Davidson, Van Metre Homes
- Jared Melvin, Loudoun Insurance Group
Community Leadership Awards finalists in the Small Organization (less than 100 employees) category are:
- Bow Tie Strategies
- J & L Interiors – winner!
- Modern Mechanical
- Palmercare Chiropractic
Community Leadership Awards finalists in the Large Organization (100 employees or more) category are:
- Nova Medical & Urgent Care
- Wells Fargo Bank – winner!
The Chamber also honored five Chairman’s Award Winners:
- Pam Jones, Extrordinary Transitions – Long & Foster
- Ambassador of the Year: Ranna Golden, Paychex
- Small Business Award co-chairs: Gary Clemens, Clerk of the Circuit Court & Carolyn Howell, Fun Company Events
- The Claude Moore Charitable Foundation
- Linda Coffey, Loudoun County Chamber of Commerce, Controller, 25 years of service
# # #